Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ebaines Posts: 12,131, Reputation: 1307
    Expert

Oct 9, 2007, 01:46 PM
    Scorecard technique on TBS
    Watching the LDS series on TBS over the past few days, I've been trying to decipher their method of showing each batter's previous at-bats using a baseball scorecard technique. Unfortunately they flash it on the ecreen for such a short period it's hard to decipher, but I did notice that sometimes they would have a note like "F8" and other times "8F" - what's the difference? I assume that F8 means fly-out to the center fielder, so what is 8F?

Check out some similar questions!

Counting technique [ 1 Answers ]

I found that a circle placed in a rectangle can be shaded in 4 different ways. First, don't shade anything. Second, shading the circle only. Third, shading the rectangle only. Fourth, shading both the circle and rectangle. The question is: Find the number of shadings possible for 2 circles in a...

Electrodeposition Technique [ 1 Answers ]

Give in brief Electrodeposition technique for the deposition of thin film

Painting technique [ 2 Answers ]

I am painting the wall in my livingroom and would like that sort of streaked mexican unfinished look. How do I do this?

Drywall corner technique [ 6 Answers ]

Well, I am progressing with my seemingly endless bathroom remodel and have a few drywll/mudding questions: 1) What are some techniques for neatly mudding and sanding the top ceiling corners where the 2 walls and ceiling meet? I have a corner sponge which is great for the long 2 wall corners but...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.