Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    tinyautobot Posts: 7, Reputation: 1

Oct 9, 2007, 12:54 PM
    Trying to remember 80's TV show
    It was kind of a sci/fi high tech show- live action, not animated. The main character had a little "sprite"- bright white dot that would draw his clothes, gadgets, and car he drove for whatever the situation called for. I remember whenever he took a turn in the car, he would take 'em at right angles at high speed and it would always throw his passenger(possibly sidekick) up against the window. Any ideas? Thanks!
    rnaz1922 Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Sep 30, 2010, 03:41 PM
    I think this show was called automan.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Can YOu Remember this Tv Show? [ 5 Answers ]

I can't remember exactly when it was on, and the details are fuzzy in my mind... but I remember a TV show, it was probably from the 90s. If I remember correctly, it was American, much like Sesame Street. I think it was set in a library, and occasionally they read Noddy stories. There was also a...

I don't remember the name of a show [ 6 Answers ]

:eek: I do not remember a TV shows name. It was a kid show that my cousin used to watch when she was little. There was 3 people.They spoke Spanish. One person had blue hair, one had red hair, & one had green hair.Please get back to me as soon as you can. ~Madison~

Do you remember this TV show from the mid 90's? [ 6 Answers ]

I remember watching a TV show in Canada and if my memory is correct the shows logo, was something like a blue triangle with the title. The set I believe was an apartment, and it had one girl, and two guys I think. A train went around the room, and off onto the balcony, and if someone was on the...

I can't remember the name of this show! [ 3 Answers ]

Please help me! I used to watch this kids show when I was like 4 or 5 and no one remembers the name of it. All I can remember is there was this african american woman (I think) who wore a pink jumpsuit. There was also a talking computer and a man who was always pushing around a cart with sardines....

Does anyone remember a kid show about vampires? [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, I've been looking as much as I could to find someone that remember about a show, it was probably a Canadian-Australian co-production, it aired around 1990, and it was about a boy, that was friend with two vampire kids, a boy and a girl. The vampires were living in a kind of crypt, with other...

View more questions Search