Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    blueandthebeen Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Oct 9, 2007, 11:30 AM
    How to make a slideshow and upload to YouTube
    I need to make a slideshow, using still pictures that I've scanned, and set it to music, a song I've only found on YouTube. I have no software to do this, and don't want to downlaod any programs that are going to watermark my video. This is for my mom so it's important. She was recently diagnosed with a lung condition and is afraid. My sisters and I want to do this for her to the song Warrier is a Child by Twila Paris. I have Picasa and Irfanview as my photo software, and nothing else. I know powerpoint files can't be uploaded to YouTube. I have three small kids at home and don't have a lot of time to do this. Is there an easy way to do this? Please help me. Thanks.

God bless,
    Heather
    Deadly-Daphne Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Mar 3, 2008, 02:43 PM
    I have the same problem :(
    demm Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Mar 7, 2008, 05:21 AM
    You can watermark pictures from you slideshow first: Easy Photo Watermark Maker - Reviews and free Easy Photo Watermark Maker downloads at Download.com
    jWindz Posts: 9, Reputation: 2

Aug 25, 2009, 01:27 AM

You could follow this tutorial on my blog.

Youtube Video Tutorial
    MayaLocke Posts: 51, Reputation: 3

Oct 19, 2009, 02:11 PM

YouTube will only accept video clips that are avi, mp4, wmv, mpeg formats, this means you will need to convert the PowerPoint presentation before you upload it to YouTube.

There are a number of tools that will allow you to convert the PowerPoint here are a bunch - PowerPoint to Video

These tools will allow you to convert PowerPoint presentation to video formats, including avi, mpeg, 3gp, mp4, wmv, mov, etc.
    Joanaf Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Oct 25, 2009, 07:29 PM

You can use this FREE PPT2YouTube tool to convert your PowerPoint to MP4 video first, and then upload the video to YouTube with your account:
    http://www.acoolsoft.com/free-powerpoint-to-youtube-overview.html

Hope it can help.
    oviamy Posts: 2, Reputation: 1
    -

Nov 12, 2009, 07:47 PM

If you make a slideshow by PowerPoint, I think you can add music from YouTube with recording the song.
    Then you can convert your PowerPoint to video and then upload to YouTube.
    I recommend Wondershare PowerPoint to Video converter for this conversion.
    It retains all features in the original PowerPoint.

Hope it helps@!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I need to upload a screenshot... how to? [ 14 Answers ]

Hi, I have a query regarding ms word. But I need to upload a screenshot to support my question. How can I do that or is there anyway so that I can post my screenshot. SAI

How do I upload video into YouTube? [ 6 Answers ]

I have a video of a speech that I gave that is on dvd and I want to download it to my computer and then upload it to YouTube, etc. so I can share it online but I can't figure it out for some reason. Any advice or help would be great!

Slideshow script [ 6 Answers ]

What can I use to get the "rotating pictures" effect that you see here?: Trips With Kidz I'm not so bright, so is there a simple script for this? Thanks!

Unable to upload ANY pictures. [ 7 Answers ]

Hi everyone I'm new here,and don't know much about computers.. I have been trying to find this out for three weeks but nobody can help me so I thought I would try here. 3 weeks ago I bought a laptop, if I go to a website where you are able to upload a picture to your profile,I can't upload pics...

Nero slideshow [ 1 Answers ]

Hello, I am using Nero Ultra v.6 VisionXpress making a slideshow . When menu is made and titles are put in ,during preview buttons activate + play the corresponding title. BUT when burned to disc and played back in dvd player (hi-end Panasonic )only Menu plays but buttons are not reponding. Any...

View more questions Search