Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    excon Posts: 21,482, Reputation: 2992
    Uber Member

Oct 9, 2007, 07:13 AM
    Sex Offenders
    Hello:

I don't happen to be a sex offender - but I could be. Yes, I've wizzed in public, and yes, I went further with some girls after they said no.

You?? Or are you pure?

excon
    Emland Posts: 2,468, Reputation: 496
    Ultra Member

Oct 9, 2007, 07:23 AM
    Does mooning count? Then, yes, I am a shameful offender.
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Oct 9, 2007, 07:26 AM
    Does peeing behind a bush in the Alaskan wilderness count? If it does, better lock me up too.
    Ultra Member

Oct 9, 2007, 07:30 AM
    You mean they got toilets in Alaska? Well, gosh durn! Who'd a thunk it?
    N0help4u Posts: 19,823, Reputation: 2035
    Uber Member

Oct 9, 2007, 09:46 AM
    Yeah here is the Alaskan toilet
    Click here--> Funny Jokes Pictures of Ice Outhouse Sculpture

BTW I don't think I can be classified a sex offender I have never even ever said "kiss my a**"
    Attached Images

Tuscany Posts: 1,049, Reputation: 229
    Ultra Member

Oct 9, 2007, 09:47 AM
    Does peeing in a horse stall with the horse watching count?
    Ultra Member

Oct 9, 2007, 09:49 AM
    What's the courts opinion on wedgies? Misdemeanor or Felony?
    Ultra Member

Oct 9, 2007, 09:51 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by N0help4u
    (BTW HOW do you put pics in your posts????)
    I upload my pics to a site like photobucket and then put the image url in .

RE: that Alaskan toilet. I would be afraid something might stick - like a tongue to a frozen flagpole, doncha know. :D
    Tuscany Posts: 1,049, Reputation: 229
    Ultra Member

Oct 9, 2007, 09:52 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Emland
    What's the courts opinion on wedgies? Misdemeanor or Felony?
    Is it a super wedgie? I think that might be punishable by death...
    jillianleab Posts: 1,194, Reputation: 279
    Ultra Member

Oct 9, 2007, 12:09 PM
    HA! I'm pure as the driven snow! Never peed outside or nuthin'! You ALL should be locked up forever in dark cells with no exposure to daylight so you go blind!

Oh wait. There was that bit of topless indiscretion at beach week... oh, and does topless sunbathing on a topless/nude beach count? It wasn't in the US...

I changed my mind, no locking up for us "sexual deviants". :D
    Delicious Posts: 4, Reputation: 4

Oct 28, 2007, 10:30 AM
    U are sick and yes I'm pure like pure water. And I agree with jillianleab u all should be lock up forever
    interinfinity Posts: 142, Reputation: 8

Jan 28, 2008, 03:59 PM
    In general I think almost everyone who has been sexually active has committed a sexual offense. Like oral sex for instance. Or sex with a drunk girl... if you have sex with a drunk girl you're pretty much raping her because she can't consent while drunk. Its all pretty messed up when the law starts getting involved. There are many crimes that have nothing to do with sex that requre Sex offender registration, but ironically if you get charged with prostitution, at least in the state I live in, you do not have to register. Wth is up with that? Id say if your selling sex, that's pretty much the definition of a sex offender. I think a larger percentage of sexual offenders than we like to admit are female, because I know many men, including myself, that had sexual relations with a girl almost 10 years older than them when they were in high school. But what man in their right mind would try and get that girl in trouble! But if a 18 year old male has sex with a 17 year old female (in the state I live in), all of a sudden they are branded for life as a molester. Mabye they should start making women who breast feed sex offenders lol. It would only make sense to lable every human being a dangerous criminal so the government can take away more and more of our freedoms. That way we can let our courntry become the fascist dictatorship that the neo cons would like, and we can go spread democracy to iraq and put them all into our criminal justice system too. Nothing screams freedom like the worlds largest prison population.
    Jackie D Star Posts: 72, Reputation: 2

Feb 10, 2008, 09:46 PM
    Does Mooning/Flashing/Gesturing/Lips Licking Count :)
    interinfinity Posts: 142, Reputation: 8

Feb 10, 2008, 10:07 PM
    Mooning can get you if the cop and judge are in a bad mood
    Jackie D Star Posts: 72, Reputation: 2

Feb 10, 2008, 10:33 PM
    Lol, never been to court and don't plan on it!
    liza70 Posts: 10, Reputation: 2

Feb 12, 2008, 02:30 AM
    Ummm,let's see... one sunny day,last century,my partner and I were having a pinic,in a park... well,after a bit of drinking,we started making out,under our blanket... blankets,being what they are,unbeknownest to us,refused to keep us covered.an old guy,who,himself was peeing on a near-by tree,saw us,and,our errant blanket.he then,reported us to the park police-after,I'm sure,getting his own,personal fill.. unfortunately,I DIDN'T,cause ,my girlfriend and I were both arrested for lewd conduct.needless to say-we laughed our bare a**es off! as did the cops.we later got it dismissed.
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

Jun 24, 2008, 06:21 PM
    Where to start, where to start.

Last night I peed behind an electric box by a gas station (they weren't open and I was desperate).

Topless dancing around a fire pit in a campground.

Mooning, oh you, lots of mooning, and flashing (top only) ;)

What are we considering as sexual misconduct, because some things are better left unwritten. ;)

Having said that, I'm taking the fifth. ;)
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

Jun 24, 2008, 07:44 PM
    excon agrees: was smoothy there?
    I didn't see him, but if he was I'm sure there are pictures. ;) EEEEKKKK, maybe I should Google myself, see what pops up, wait, that sounded dirty. ;):)
    0rphan Posts: 1,282, Reputation: 240
    Ultra Member

Jul 12, 2008, 03:23 PM
    Having had a good laugh at all previous posts, I 've suddenly realized what a boring life I've led...
    What was the question again, oh yes,. am I pure... UUUMMM, of course as the driven snow.
    Scared gota dui Posts: 30, Reputation: 1

Oct 26, 2008, 02:32 PM

Im a damn virgin so yeah I don't think I'm a sex offender hahal, but I have peed right in the middle of a semi busy intersection (first time getting drunk haha) so I guess I'm quasi- pure

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

First time offenders act [ 3 Answers ]

I am a first time fellon charge with a dui .I understand that in the state of Georiga there is a first time offenders act that say when applying for a job you don't have to disclose any information about any past conviction to an employer. My question is ,is that true and is there any law like that...

Sex offenders rights [ 10 Answers ]

My daughter's offender just served 3 years in prison for what he did to her. He was released in October 2005 and his 'level' has yet to be classified as a 1, 2, or 3. I contacted the D.A. in early December at the advice of the NYS Sex Offender Registry and was told that all arguments have been made...

Sex Offenders [ 17 Answers ]

Are registered sex offenders allowed in public schools? What if the offender is the parent of a student? Do the laws on this change from state to state or is there a general rule of thumb among all of them? EDIT~ Let me rephrase this then because this is not anawering my question... I know...

Isn't there a first time offenders act? [ 2 Answers ]

I was recently charged with a felony drug charges and I was wondering if there is a first time offenders act for the state of va for felonies?

What happens to a young offenders violent crime record after 18 [ 3 Answers ]

I would like to know what? If anything happens to a Young offender charged With violent crimes prior to 18th birthday. I'm unaware of how the Canadian Judicial system works is this regard. I have a young ward under my care Who is extremely concerned about past issues, warrants,etc which occurred...

View more questions Search