Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    magprob Posts: 1,877, Reputation: 300
    Ultra Member

Oct 8, 2007, 10:33 PM
    Tibetans challenge China over reincarnation law
    DHARAMSALA, INDIA. The democratically-elected Tibetan government-in-exile (TGIE) has challenged China over a new law designed to limit Tibetan Buddhism’s role in identifying reincarnated lamas.

Its purpose is to ensure that future “reincarnations” of “Living Buddhas” – such as the Dalai and Panchen Lamas – are puppets of the Chinese Communist Party rather than independent individuals who support Tibet’s political and religious freedom. But the Tibetans are fighting back.

ParanormalReview.com News
    hjpan Posts: 902, Reputation: 29

Jun 2, 2008, 04:21 PM
    I consider the earthquake to be karma for the chinese who assault and attack Tibetans. Surely, geologists may argue that the plate are colliding against each other, causing a friction. As a Buddhist, the government is stupid, ignorant, and dumb; they may "select" random children as reincarnation, but the truth will reside within the Tibetan monks themselves.

Dalai Lama is not a puppet of the CCP. If Dalai Lama was a puppet, please explain why they "hate" and belittle a man of great knowledge.
    Xrayman Posts: 1,177, Reputation: 193
    Ultra Member

Jun 3, 2008, 04:24 PM
    I think that your interpretation of karma may be a little off. Karma is not retribution-just cause and effect-that's all.

The Dalai lama does not represent all buddhists, just those that follow the Tibetan tradition.

Anyway, god for you for having an opinion.

Cheers.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Reincarnation [ 264 Answers ]

This stirred up so much anger in another website that I am on, answerway.com What do you think about reincarnation. Do you believe in the possibilities that reincarnation exists and was taught in the earlier christian churches? Thank you in advance! Joe

Challenge [ 17 Answers ]

There is a pole in the lake. One-half of the pole is in the ground, another one-third of it is covered by water, and 12 ft. is out of the water. What is the total length of the pole in feet?

Reincarnation suggestion [ 1 Answers ]

Hi all! Firstly, I hope this is in the right spot and secondly, I have had a thought and I was just wondering what people think about it. OK so, you know how people who have had near death experiences and most of them always say that they saw a dark tunnel with a bright light at the end? well...

Faith in rebirth or reincarnation? [ 6 Answers ]

I would like to know if Buddhists & or Hindus have faith in reincarnation & karma. Man's need for spirituality wasn't fulfilled in India in ancient times. God spoke to the Jewish people first. If God did not speak directly to the Hindus-& they created the spirituality about what or who is God...

Challenge [ 3 Answers ]

A man says he was 28 years old two days ago but he'll be 31 years old next year how would this be?

View more questions Search