Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    pasmedley Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 8, 2007, 08:34 PM
    House ordors
    Our home is eight years old. It's on a slab. This past spring we began noticing a sewer smell after it rains. Lately there is a hint of the ordor at all times. We hired a plumber, he could not find a anything wrong. We also had a leak test to check for plumbing leaks. The company did a smoke test and found nothing. I've checked the attic. I've walked around the outside of my home nothing appears to be wrong. There is a storm drain about 15 feet away, no ordors are emitted from it. I've contacted the city to come out and check. Our next option is to have the vents cleaned. I have a strong sense of smell. I'm in tears. Please help
    N0help4u Posts: 19,823, Reputation: 2035
    Uber Member

Oct 8, 2007, 08:39 PM
    Probably your best bet is to clean the vents and drains. It could be mold and fungus in them from dampness.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

House trained dog pooping in house [ 2 Answers ]

I have a house trained dog that is allowed to have full access to our home at all times and come and go through his dog door when he needs to pee or poo. We have not had a problem with him going in the house before, but recently at night he has been pooping and peeing in the same spot. He still...

A cat moving from house to house [ 1 Answers ]

My parents are divorced and I want a cat. Most cats don't like moving but they would be moving to a different house every week. They wouldn't stay at the same house. What cat should I get?

Could ghosts jump from house to house? [ 20 Answers ]

Hello, I am looking to purchase a lot and build a new house. I "googled" the name of the road where the lot is to and 10 web links came up for that road being one of the most haunted places in CT. It reads that there is a "white lady" that is in one of the houses on the road. She is not a mean...

Well to House [ 2 Answers ]

My well is about 75 yards from my house, I used 2 inch pipe to go from my well to the house, I have water pressure that will almost take the skin off your hand at the pump and outside before the house. But inside my water pressure is low, the water leaves the pump bladders I have two and goes...

View more questions Search