Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Laura_Aussie Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 19, 2005, 12:20 AM
    Please help quickly
    Hi my name is Laura Hall, and I was born on the 21st of febraury and I need to no my future because I have been told I don't have a good life ahead please help.

Laura
    fredg Posts: 4,926, Reputation: 674
    Ultra Member

Oct 19, 2005, 05:25 AM
    Future
    Hi,
    You have been told you don't have a good future?
    People make their own future by what they do today. Be respectful to others, try helping others, be outgoing, and just do the best you can. Your future will take care of itself.
    NeedKarma Posts: 10,635, Reputation: 1706
    Uber Member

Oct 19, 2005, 05:38 AM
    Laura,

Life is what you make it. No one can foretell your future not even yourself to an extent. Your experiences in life will help form the path you take whether it relates to career, choice of mate, willingness to travel, etc.

Please don't ever take the word on any so-called psychic as it is IMPOSSIBLE for them to know your future.
    shenda Posts: 160, Reputation: 21

Oct 19, 2005, 06:39 AM
    You shall have whatever you agree with
    The weak in heart and mind simply accept whatever has been spoken over them, whatever has been spoken concerning them, by merely accepting such, agreeing with such, it shall manifest. However, you are not weak minded, yet troubled in heart. You now see what has been said and it bothers you because you do not want this as your portion. In heart, you see a more vibrant and prosperous life which you yearn to experience; however, much has come to discourage you, to send you grasping unto vain attempts.

Be still, find a place of solitude and hear your inner voice, it is there. Believe in that voice and shun and refuse to accept, to believe in anything/anyone that does not confirm what your inner voice has revealed unto you.

Your resolve must be "I am better than that" in order to align your mind and heart. Many have low expectations of you, merely because your success will cause them much same and agony. You are sensitive to their position; however, your plight must not reflect the insecurities of other, but yet allow their negativity to be your encouragment to advance unto a more excellent way of life.

If the fear of others, by their words, is enough to sway you. Ask yourself why. The focus is not why have they spoken such concerning you, rather why have you allowed such to potentially hinder you. People will speak all manner of things against you, as well as for you, in either case, what is most relevant is the words you hear from you. Believe in you, even if the world turns against you. In due time, when darkness is dispelled by light, those who have spoken against you will be enlighten. However, know that much of the work now done will be done in darkness, no one will be able to know exactly what is taking place, you will; however, and move in that confidence. Not all need to know, in fact, if you keep a positive perspective moving steadfastly in this season of your life, many will marvel. They knew not what you are made of, you shall see. As the saying goes, "If you want to know what is inside of a woman, pour hot water on her". This saying results from a known Truth of the woman scorned.

You need not to be overwhelmed by external influence, however, allow your core... your inner voice to balance your steady gait. Know the source of doubt, is it mere fear that needs to be confronted, has it been suggested by external influences... if it is the latter, know with assurance who stands to gain by your indecisiveness. In other words, know that others may fear your progress because it will tip the scales unto how they must relate and interact with you. Sometimes it is easier for some to relate to you in what they consider a weaken position, this is so because they are intimidated by you, now think, if you arise to the challenge... you win... and that scares most. That is their problem, make it not yours.

What Dreams may come... is determined by your personal resolve. Sacrificing for the greater good of those nearby, as not to cause them further distress, to help them feel comfortable in their own plight... you've done that and they are still miserable. Now, live... maximize life's opportunity to aid you unto a more excellent way of life and if they choose to do the selfsame for themselves, grand, if not... let their choice be their portion and taint not your heart and mind because of it.

It is your time to shine. The choice is your.
    NeedKarma Posts: 10,635, Reputation: 1706
    Uber Member

Oct 19, 2005, 06:51 AM
    Please note that what Shenda said can be applied to any person in any situation.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Parent quickly dying [ 8 Answers ]

My mom was diagnosed last October 29 2004 with pancreatic cancer, she died dec 23 2004. We knew that it was terminal but had no idea how fast she would go. We never had a great relationship but I did love her and no matter when I needed her she was there. Here and my dad had just celebrated their...

Is there a home remedy that can be used to dry up poison ivy quickly? [ 7 Answers ]

Is there any home remedy that my son can use to dry up poison ivy Blisters quickly? It seems to be spreading.

Disease makes children appear to age quickly [ 3 Answers ]

Hello, I am trying to find the name of a disease that makes children appear to age very quickly.. Any information anyone can give me will be very helpful. I saw this on a talk show years ago but cannot think of what it was. Children around the ages of 8-10 looked like they were small senior...

Word means "reply quickly" [ 17 Answers ]

I remember that I have read and look up in dictionary a word which describe an ability or characteristic of a person (maybe a little child) who are able to reply (in communication) very quickly and clever. I read that word long time ago and now I need it. However, I cannot remember it and I...

View more questions Search