Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    bb1208 Posts: 6, Reputation: 1

Oct 18, 2005, 11:35 PM
    Running water sound inside the wall
    Water running sound inside the wall pipes going upstairs.
    speedball1 Posts: 29,301, Reputation: 1939
    Eternal Plumber

Oct 19, 2005, 06:09 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by bb1208
    water running sound inside the wall pipes going upstairs.
    This is not a good sound to hear for a homeowner. To double check shut down all water usage and go out to the meter. There's a little pointer on the face. If it's moving then you have a water leak. On the bright side the leak is inside a wall instead of under the slab like the complaint "Hot Floor"
    Just below you on this thread. Easier to get to and less costly to repair.
    Good luck, Tom
    bb1208 Posts: 6, Reputation: 1

Oct 19, 2005, 09:59 AM
    Running water sound inside the wall
    Thank you for your help.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Kenmoore fridge dripping water inside [ 6 Answers ]

I have a kenmoore fridge that is dripping water from the top side of the fridge compartment (traditional freezer on top style). It appears to be coming from an assembly containing a plastic (condensate?) hose that runs down the middle of the "ceiling" of the fridge compartment and drips near the...

Water inside furnace fan [ 1 Answers ]

Hello Everyone:cool: , I heard the watering noise inside my furnace fan. After opening the furnace I had noticed that water is inside my furnace fun. I have Lennox furnace, how I can remove that water from my fun? Thanks for any Help. Ken

Running wiring on external wall [ 2 Answers ]

Hello, I have a Victorian home which has had the wiring partially updated (previous owners). I would like to add new wiring to the 2nd and 3rd floor, but would like to run it on the outside wall. My plan was install PCV conduit (tube) near the panel in the basement through the wall and up...

Water won't stop running [ 3 Answers ]

Changed the stems and the cold water works fine but I can not get the hot water to stop running. I have the handle turned off completely and it runs like I have it wide open. Please help us as soon as possible

View more questions Search