Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    joker22 Posts: 8, Reputation: 1

Oct 8, 2007, 07:34 PM
    70's movie part live action / part cartoon
    It was about a boy who found a dragon (the dragon was the cartoon part) and a family tried to take it away from him. They were trying to make a profit off him or something. Its characters look run-down kind of like chimney sweepers back in the day.
    N0help4u Posts: 19,823, Reputation: 2035
    Uber Member

Oct 8, 2007, 08:06 PM
    Sounds like Pete's dragon
    Pete's Dragon (1977)
    joker22 Posts: 8, Reputation: 1

Oct 8, 2007, 08:17 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by N0help4u
    sounds like Pete's dragon
    Pete's Dragon (1977)
    That's it , thanks
    earl237 Posts: 532, Reputation: 57

Feb 28, 2009, 04:22 PM
    A movie with a similar storyline called Dragonworld was made in 1994.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

80's (Maybe even 70's) Cartoon Movie [ 1 Answers ]

All I can remember was the little girl had red hair and a yellow dress. I believe it was environment-related and I think she changed from a real girl into a cartoon through out the movie and then back into a real girl. I want to say there were two movies and one had to do with her saving a whale.....

Spouse outside US for part and in US for part of the year - file single or joint ? [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, I have been working in the US (RI) since Aug 2006. My wife has been living and working in India all this time. However, in Aug 2007, she came to the US (CA) on an independent work visa. For financial year 2007, would it be beneficial / correct for us to file taxes individually or jointly...

70's Live Action & Cartoon Movie [ 1 Answers ]

This movie is a lot like the raggedie ann and andie movie except this one involves a little girl going to the aquarium and doing the free willy thing trying to feed the female whale. She ends up following the whale and this is when it completely switches over to the cartoon. I am unsure of the...

Movie from late 70s, saw on HBO, cartoon/live-action [ 3 Answers ]

I've been trying to figure out the name of a cartoon/live-action movie I saw as a kid forever. I saw it on HBO in the late 70s around the same time Dot and the Kangaroo and that other Dot movie were playing also. The movie starts with live-action. There is a poor boy I think--they speak in...

Power goes out in part of house w/out tripping breaker Part 2 [ 2 Answers ]

How would I use a voltage tester? Would I go from outlet to outlet measuring the voltage? I've gone around the house and tightened outlets and opened the panel and tightened the screws that were not tight. I haven't seen the lights dim since I tightened everything. Thanks a lot! Gbrown

View more questions Search