Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    harrop123 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 8, 2007, 06:34 PM
    Name of TV series abput ghost stories
    Hello, I need help finding the name of this TV series about these ghost stories. They were like unsolved mysteries but I believe they were a little longer. I know one of the stories was about a toys are us store being haunted and another one was about a school that was being demolished and the kids ghosts were haunting the workers. I know the stories were supossed to be true please email me at [email protected] or answer here thanks
    bignaked101 Posts: 151, Reputation: 6
    -

Oct 8, 2007, 06:36 PM
    I remember one show named "are you afraid of the dark" maybe this is it?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Ghost Stories [ 8 Answers ]

Does anyone know any good ghost or scarey stories? I haven't heard a good one for ages! :eek:

Stories of Getting back Together [ 14 Answers ]

There are those rare miracle stories about people getting back together with their ex, and living happily ever after. Can people share these stories? There are so many breakup ones on this site, that I thought it would be nice to have some stories that end up working out.

Scary stories? [ 18 Answers ]

I have friends and family that come over sometimes and we like to share scary stories (that are true). Does anyone have any to share? (Please, no bogus stories or small stories about things flying across the room)

Success Stories [ 2 Answers ]

Does anyone have any success stories about weight loss? If yes please reply here Please say how much you lost, How you lost it?

Customer Service Stories [ 1 Answers ]

I'm looking for great customer service stories for a talk I am designing on the subject, and possibly an article as well. Anyone have a story they'd like to share?

View more questions Search