Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Michelle0410 Posts: 62, Reputation: 12

Oct 8, 2007, 10:25 AM
    Two week fever!
    I am asking this for a co-worker she has fourteen years old son... something is very worng!!
    SYMPTOMS:

Trevor has had a fever for going on for almost two weeks, ranging from normal to 104.3! It just goes up and down! He will be pale as can be one second then normal some odd time later. He has went from eating everything in the house to no appetite at all. Constantly thirsty, when he went to the doctor he was semi-dehydrated but that has been taken care of. He is also complaing about his calf's and ankles hurting, he seems to be tired all the time!! This is a little boy that went from going to school and riding his dirtbike (his passion) to nothing. He hasn't had the desire to do anything, he is just so weak. Well the doctor seems to not be able to pin point what exactly is wrong so I was just wondering if any of these symptoms seem familiar to anyone??
    N0help4u Posts: 19,823, Reputation: 2035
    Uber Member

Oct 8, 2007, 10:31 AM
    Try calling this guy, he will give you some advise over the phone (at least on his radio shows he does). If possible it might be worth the trip to see him. He can diagnois and cure things that most doctors just mask with meds. Because he finds the root of the problem rather than prescribing meds to make them seem better.

Drjameswiners site-index

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

The song fever [ 9 Answers ]

I am an associate at store 606 and I often here a version of the song "Fever" that I only hear on Walmart Radio. Could you please tell me who the artist is?

3 yr old with fever [ 2 Answers ]

My 3 year old has been running a temperature for the past couple of days. Motrin does help keep it down, but I'm concerned because he keeps complaing of having something in his mouth. Periodically he will start wimpering and tell me "get it out mama" and when I tell him that nothing is in his...

My dad's fever won't go away [ 3 Answers ]

I don't know if this is the right place to post this, but I need help. My dad has had a high fever for about four days now and it won't go away. He already went to the doctor but he won't take the medication. He says his body will just run its course. He's about 53 and in pretty good physical...

Fever in children [ 2 Answers ]

What are some of the reasons that a healthy 3year old would continuously have a high fever :)

Hay fever [ 6 Answers ]

I've had hay fever since I was about 18. It isn't quite as bad now but still there. Has anyone ever outgrown it or does it tend to last for life?

View more questions Search