Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Sallie Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Oct 8, 2007, 09:22 AM
    Elementary Education
    Call anyone tell me all they know about Elementary Education? Please it is for a project thank you. :)
    beefstew88 Posts: 8, Reputation: 1

Jan 21, 2008, 05:56 PM
    If this is a serious question you might want to be more specific. Do you want parents or educators? If you want educators how much do you really want? Most teachers can fill 100s of pages. Is that what you want/

beefstew88
    beefstew88 Posts: 8, Reputation: 1

Jan 21, 2008, 07:36 PM
    Whoops! I just realized this post of from Oct.
    el loco330 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 23, 2008, 01:50 PM
    This is what I know about elementary school. All I know about is that it is hard.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Elementary School Convocations [ 1 Answers ]

I am responsible for scheduling convocations for our 3rd through 5th grade Elementary School. Does anybody know of any programs or convocations that they would recommend? I specifically am looking for convos that pertain to physical education, art or music. Has anybody seen any neat programs that...

Going from Secondary to Elementary [ 4 Answers ]

I currently hold an M.A. in Adolescent Education but do not have NYS Certification. However, I'm realizing that maybe I would be better teaching in an elementary school. I've heard that three years teaching in a private school can qualify a beginning teacher for certification in lieu of student...

Elementary Algebra [ 1 Answers ]

Can any one help me slove this equation: (1/3)(6x-9)=(1/2)(6x-4)

Elementary Algebra [ 1 Answers ]

If the length of a rectangle is doubled does the area double? Why?

My elementary school sweetheart [ 7 Answers ]

Ok, So my elementary school sweetheart pops back into my life about every 5 years. When we were kids we had a crush on each other but we did the usual kid things, he picked on me and I was mean in return. Both of our mothers are close friends so over the years of us not seeing each other and dating...

View more questions Search