Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    numba1nick Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 8, 2007, 05:43 AM
    Is it a scam?
    Is it a scam when lvl 3 nubs on rs say like "buying d wc axe 4.3m OR d legs 3.8m" and all dif. Types of weps and armor for a higher price? And if it is a scam... how is it a scam?? :confused:
    NeedKarma Posts: 10,635, Reputation: 1706
    Uber Member

Oct 8, 2007, 05:50 AM
    You didn't even mention which game you're talking about.
    Da Bigchamp Posts: 360, Reputation: 18

Nov 17, 2007, 12:07 PM
    It's posible that it is a scam because they're noobs and they have no risk of losing a good account but I'm not sure what the scam would be. But then again they could be pures, a person who only focuses on one skill.
    Scottish2008 Posts: 501, Reputation: 32

Jan 22, 2008, 12:04 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by numba1nick
    is it a scam when lvl 3 nubs on rs say like "buying d wc axe 4.3m OR d legs 3.8m" and all dif. types of weps and armor for a higher price? And if it is a scam....how is it a scam???:confused:
    No it is not necessarily a scam. Look up the price on runscape HQ and look for the prices of the items. Plus with the new update it is very unlikely that you will get riped off.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Sweepstakes or scam [ 9 Answers ]

I got a letter today in the mail from globalvalley inc. a group of publishers sweepstakes The letter stated that they are pleased to infor me that I am a winner of $90,000.00 in a sweepstake that was held on September 1, 2007. It listed the claim number and a ticket number. With it I also...

Scam or not? [ 4 Answers ]

Hi everyone I need some advice on a work from home - data entry job. I am interested in doing this but I don't know whether this is a scam or the real thing. They are requesting that I pay US$49 to become a member. This is the first time I will be doing this and I would also like to know what...

How do you know if it's a scam? [ 2 Answers ]

Is there any way of telling what prodcuts are scams when looking for skin lightening methods online? (ie- I've heard that http://www.whiterskin.com is a scam) And what's the deal with chemical peels... are they good or bad?

View more questions Search