Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    hypaboyracer Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 8, 2007, 02:05 AM
    Shaving and shadow
    Hi am a male, of 26 yrs old

Every time I shave my top lip I have a greeness shadow, still there and was woundering if there are any tips or products out there that I can put on after shaving to get rid of that shadow.
    You see I have a box done but because of the shadow in the mostash area is not that visible from a distance and I got that sign from people that I should shave up their when I do :mad:

Can someone help me. I have tried shaving closley but it doesn't get rid of the greeness. I was hoping for some cream or something like foundation to put on :confused: :confused:

Oh yeah I am of indian ethnicity with fair very light skin
    Help
    edzmedz Posts: 180, Reputation: 12

Oct 8, 2007, 02:37 AM
    Some guys have that and it is veryyyyy normal.. there is nothing u can do about it no matter how u shave so don't bother. Plus it could be sexy so why try to hide it with junk? I don't think u should put any foundations or other creams they practically all have side effects.. would u rather have clogged pores? Anyway if u over shave or do it in the opposite direction of the hair u will get an irritation also.. have u tried growing a beard??

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Shadow people [ 24 Answers ]

Hi I'm new here so I'm just going to get to it. I'm 18 and in the 12th grade. I get out of school at 12:30 everyday. When I come home and watch t.v I sometimes see shadows move across the corner of my eye. When I look it's gone. No objects have been moving on there own or anything of that sought...

1993 Dodge shadow electrical issues [ 1 Answers ]

I have a 1993 Dodge shadow with a 2.5L motor. It runs poorly right now. I just put a new distributer cap and new spark plug wires on it to hope that they will help. When I first start it up when it hasn't been ran for a couple of hours it has a very rough idle. What should I do to make it run...

Shadow Box Creation Troubles (Ideas Needed) [ 3 Answers ]

Hello Everyone ! I am new to this board, and am needing creative ideas. I am making a shadow Box. The box itself it square. And I bought a ships wheel to be placed inside of the box. My question is this. This is going to be a birthday gift to someone, and I wanted to give inspirational sayings...

About shaving [ 1 Answers ]

Hey, l want to get thicker beard. But should l shave everyday with blade? And also how many months should l shave and stop and let the beard grow?

View more questions Search