Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    smarty_jackie Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 8, 2007, 12:48 AM
    Why Aren't Filipino teachers allowed to teach English in Korea?
    I have always worked as an ESL Teacher for Koreans and Japanese. I heard that Filipinos are illegal to work in S.Korea as an ESL Teacher? I have always found it very discriminating since the Population rate of Koreans in the Philippines is increasing each year. 75% of them are studying English in the Philippines. There are even a lot of Call Centers in the Philippines in which Koreans are being taught by Filipinos On-Line. So why don't they start hiring Experience ESL Filipino teachers to teach in Korea? Please give me an answer. I will appreciate it a lot. Thanks!:)
    jungletamer Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Mar 27, 2008, 05:28 PM
    That's a strange thing to ask as I know many teachers working in South Korea as ESL teachers.Whoever you got your information from was really not well informed!There are many positions still vacant in Korea.
    labyrinth Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 23, 2008, 11:51 PM
    I'm an english teacher here in the Philippines myself.

Korean Hiring Preferences - Teaching English In Korea; APC

Go to this site. You will understand why.
    mohdx2 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Oct 10, 2008, 10:46 AM

Kabayan.. hindi nmn yata.. verify mo muna un info kasi ang alam ko pwede...

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Filipino bride/wedding scam? [ 41 Answers ]

Met her online, wedding is being planned she says, wants 2k to pay for it, I'm going June 3 for 3 weeks to marry and be with her, she claims she can't come here for a year after we marry due to paperwork involved, am I being scammed? She claims poverty, works 12 hr days, has parents married 38...

Now I live in korea. With no one to talk to [ 1 Answers ]

Let me just start by saying I feel kind of dead in side. I don't know how to act normal. I'm not weird. I don't look gross or freaky or anything of that nature. I just don't know what to say to people. I have a few really good friends back home, but recently I move to south korea. (im in the...

I need a website that contains a glossary of any Filipino Epic story [ 1 Answers ]

I need a website that contains a glossary of any Filipino Epic story.. thanks

Iraq, N Korea, Iran [ 78 Answers ]

Ok. We are in Iraq, Iran will possibly have nuclear weapons within the next two years, and it is possible N Korea could be fairly close if not already there. We are distracted in Iraq, so what do we do? THIS THREAD IS NOT ABOUT CUT AND RUN OR BUSH'S POLICY ON IRAQ OR Whether IT IS AN ILLEGAL...

Need tips for a trip to Korea [ 3 Answers ]

Ok me and my friends are obviously planning a trip to Korea for next year and I wanted to know if anyone can give me tips. Like a good place to buy tickets and stuff.

View more questions Search