Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    dcwhite Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 7, 2007, 04:37 PM
    Painful white spots on penis head
    Hi, I have developed some small painful white spots on my penis head this week and don't know what they could be? They are painful to touch and are right on the end of the head. I have a long term relationship with my partner and we do not use condoms but she had check ups a few weeks ago which were all clear so hoping they will not be related to an STD. Any help would be great, thanks:(
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Oct 7, 2007, 04:47 PM
    Time for a doctor visit. Don't trust your reproductive health to just anyone on the internet. Get the real scoop from your doctor.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

White spots on my penis [ 1 Answers ]

I'm 27 years old and since puberty I've had fordyce (white little spots) all over my penis... and I really hate them!! Surely there is some way that I can get these spots removed or lasered? It would do a lot foe my confidance. Can anyone help me??

White lumps on penis head [ 4 Answers ]

Hi, I'm sorry to post another penis lump topic, but I've gone through the topic and didn't find anything similar to my case. I'm 25, and I've been having small whitish lumps/bumps on the head of my penis for more than 10 years now (before being sexually active). There about 3 of them elliptical...

White none itching bumps on head of penis [ 3 Answers ]

These tiny white head bumps on the head of my penis don't itch, or pain me, but they just keep coming an coming. What should I do?:confused:

Having White small dots on PEnis head? [ 7 Answers ]

No pain but having afew small white dots on penis head.. Don't know what happen? Is this a infection?

View more questions Search