Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    rayray07 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 7, 2007, 01:26 PM
    80's or 90's kids movie
    I can't remember the name of this movie, but it was about a young boy who had to go live with his grandparents, I'm not sure if he was orphaned or what, but he took a train to get to his grandparents. I think they might have lived in scotland or some place like that, but I can't remember for sure. His grandparents lived out in the country, and the boy found a dragon or something of that sort. If anyone has any idea what movie I'm thinking of, I would really appreciate it.
    Nada Posts: 15, Reputation: 3

Oct 7, 2007, 09:50 PM
    It sounds like "Pete's Dragon"

Here's the imdb movie profile:

Pete's Dragon (1977)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Kids movie from the 80's or 90's? [ 4 Answers ]

This has been driving me insane! I remember these movies and can't find them anywhere. The names are on the tip of my tongue, but I can't seem to spit them out. Try to help me remember, please!! :) 1st movie: It wasn't animated... it was a version of sleeping beauty I think? I remember the...

Another late 80's/early 90's kids movie. [ 3 Answers ]

I used to go to a day care center and they would play this movie frequently. I can't remember very well, but it was about a group of bugs trying to defend their city from red ants or something. The only other thing I can really remember was that it had an old, grumpy spider character and this fat...

80's-90's fantasy movie with two kids [ 1 Answers ]

I remember seeing this one a long time ago, but all I can remember is the beginning. Two kids, I think brother and sister... I think they had one of those old rope swings with the wooden seat, because I remember them playing on it, and then running off to play in the woods and something bad happens...

Early 90's or late 80's kids movie I think. [ 1 Answers ]

I used to love this movie when I was a kid but I can not think of it... tell me if the description isn't good enough please. :) There's this brother and sister with their short stubby dog and one day their coloring in this book and all of the sudden they get transported into the coloring...

Name of 80's or 90's kids fantasy movie [ 2 Answers ]

Hi all I am trying to find a title of a movie done about the late 80's early 90's or so. It was a kids movie, where a kid, proabably in his teens, gets transported back in time to a slightly alternate universe. Sort of medieval/fudal. I saw the trailer for it and remember it had...

View more questions Search