Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jenkins Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Oct 17, 2005, 05:02 PM
    Money order
    Where can I cash a money order written out to me. I don't have a bank account
    fredg Posts: 4,926, Reputation: 674
    Ultra Member

Oct 18, 2005, 05:24 AM
    Money Order
    Hi,
    Is it a Postal Money Order?
    If so, go to the post office.
    Best wishes,
    fredg
    jenkins Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Oct 18, 2005, 11:05 AM
    Thanks
    Got it done thanks for being kind

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Protective order... son hates me [ 4 Answers ]

Filed protective order with the court that has now become order of the court. My son hates me. Wants to be with his Dad. He can't see my son unsupervised. How do I keep them away from my son? Can I get a TRO? Below is more of the story... Dad has embroiled him so deep in the middle of...

Online order never received [ 8 Answers ]

Last year (2nd April 05) I ordered stuff online from a reputable company some of which were birthday gifts for my boyfriend. The goods came to $224.55 which was almost immediately taken from my account and on the 04/04/05 the status of my order was changed from 'Pending' to 'order accepted'. I was...

Was I out of Order [ 33 Answers ]

My b/f is a photographer. We've been together for a longt time and have discussed marriage. I went to his house a couple of months ago and we were in the room were he prints his pictures. I saw a picture of a woman in a swimming pool at the poconos. He didn't act like he was trying to hide...

Order of primary master,etc. [ 3 Answers ]

When setting up computer, what is the order of the devices The hard drive is primary master but I don't know what order to install the other three drives. I have a DVD Rom drive, a CD-RW drive and an internal Iomega Zip drive and don't know what should be primary slave, secondary master and...

View more questions Search