Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Parajr Posts: 149, Reputation: 21

Oct 6, 2007, 11:15 PM
    How we think disaster
    Help, I have to do a book report on "How We Think" by John Dewey. I don't have time to read the book. Can't find cliff notes or a summary. The audio version is off the markert does anyone have ideas.
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Oct 6, 2007, 11:21 PM
    I do wish that you would have read the book. But, here are some links that might be helpful to you.

Amazon.co.uk: How We Think: Books: John Dewey

John Dewey, How We Think, (Lexington, Mass: Heath, 1982, Originally published in 1910).

How We Think - Google Book Search

John Dewey How We Think book synopsis - Google Search

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Hair disaster! [ 5 Answers ]

:mad: I dyed my hair today I was sick of black and wanted to go brown again. I don't know what happened. My roots turned the color that I wanted them to but the rest stayed black! What do I do? HELP!

Disaster Movie Help! [ 2 Answers ]

Ok what's the name of this movie. It's category is Disaster It's about a huge heat wave that strikes maybe New York? Or some city. I thought it was deep impact and armageddon but nope I was wrong. But its something close the those titles any help?

Can Disaster be Avoided? [ 9 Answers ]

I have been dating my g/f for a year and she broke up with me on Tuesday, directly after an argument. I continuously pushed her to her limit to intentionally infuriate her when she was on an important business call because I was angry about the way she handle something earlier in the morning. Two...

Coloring Disaster [ 6 Answers ]

Hey! I have a problem! My boyfriend is over seas and he will be coming in for my b-day on Septemeber 7. I made a terrible mistake 2 years ago and dyed my naturally, light brown hair, mocha brown then black and stopped dying it since November of last year. The colors are horrible on my hair. I...

Hair disaster [ 1 Answers ]

I sprayed my permed hair with coloured red hair spray last night for a halloween party. I've tried washing it out but it has turned cerise pink any ideas how 2 get it out?

View more questions Search