Ask
    sansanwal1988 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Oct 6, 2007, 11:13 PM
    Miss him
    Does he think about me
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Oct 6, 2007, 11:15 PM
    Is this about someone with whom you were together? If you were, how long were you together? Was it a happy situation?
    sansanwal1988 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Oct 6, 2007, 11:22 PM
    No we were not together .Just talked ,yes very happy but now very sad.
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Oct 6, 2007, 11:24 PM
    Why is it sad?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I miss him.does he miss and love me too? [ 7 Answers ]

My boyfriend and I broke up about a month ago now. We talk everyday whether it is online or through text. We do not talk on the phone but even while dating we didn't. He is just not a phone person. Well when we broke up it was all his choice. He said that there were things about me that he...

How do I get her to miss me? [ 84 Answers ]

Hey guys, Last week my girlfriend of 3.5 years broke up with me. I was completely blindsided by it. We're in a long-distance relationship, but would have been out of one soon. Her reasoning is complicated, but basically she says that she feels like for the past 3.5 years she's been always...

I miss her so much [ 5 Answers ]

I met my ex about 5 months after splitting up with a long term partner. Everything was fine between us until my ex partner (long term) found out I was seeing someone else and started to try to win me back, letters texts etc.. This went on for few months and made me really think about who and what I...

I miss them [ 2 Answers ]

I lost my grandchildren to a new family its so unfair that we can not have contact I understand they have a new life but what about us the grandparents does that sound selfish I miss them really bad:(

View more questions Search