Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    peachjack Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Oct 6, 2007, 10:48 PM
    The Internet and The World Wide Web and non profit
    How can a financial manager at a non profit organization make better use of Internet and World-Wide Web, capabilities to enhance the financial position of the organization.
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Oct 6, 2007, 10:51 PM
    Before anyone else answers, would you please let us know if this is a homework question or not, please? The same thing just got asked a couple of days ago. Thank you!
    peachjack Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Oct 6, 2007, 10:56 PM
    Yes, it is a home work question.
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Oct 6, 2007, 11:06 PM
    I apologize but, before I or anyone else answers your question, then you are going to have to give us some idea as to what you think the answer is. That is how this site works. For example, I am an expert at advertising on the Internet and getting websites more exposed on the Internet for the advantage of the organization. I do this for a number of organizations around where I live. I can give you advice that way. Others can give you advice concerning there expertise concerning other aspects as to what you are asking.

You also might want to see information on the following link concerning the rules here. https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/math-s...board-b-u.html

What do you think the possible answer is? I would be glad to help you according to what I know and also once I have seen what you think concerning what you are asking.
    Guest Posts: n/a, Reputation:

Apr 3, 2008, 06:53 PM
    Limits on staff and time make it difficult for any nonprofit to aggressively pursue all funding sources at once. Participants will consider the likelihood of success a new or young nonprofit might expect for each of the funding sources. Participants will be encouraged to begin to prioritize which funding strategies best fit their current status

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Internet & the Web [ 1 Answers ]

How can I remove security toolbar?

Setting up web site and web shop [ 4 Answers ]

Hi Guys. Can anyone tell me the best way to set up a web site with web shop. I have looked online but overloaded with conflicting information. What things do I need and in what order?

Internet and web [ 3 Answers ]

How can I access my company mail id in Yahoo or gmail? That means when I login into Yahoo or gmail I have to check in Yahoo or gmail? How it is possible?

View more questions Search