Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    be77 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Oct 6, 2007, 09:45 PM
    Washer leaking water
    I have a frigidaire wsaher/dryer combo, model GLET104AS1, when it start the spin cycle
    Water come out from the bottom. What could be the problem.

Thank you
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Oct 6, 2007, 10:11 PM
    Leak around the hose connection would be my first guess.
    esquire1 Posts: 2,483, Reputation: 209
    Ultra Member

Oct 7, 2007, 02:12 AM
    Guessing aside, Check the drain hoses at the pump for any leakage in hoses or the clamps on the hoses. Next, check the pump itself. If it's the pump, most frigidaire use a franklin pump which can be rebuilt, or you can replace
    be77 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Oct 7, 2007, 08:42 PM
    Do anyone know how to take the back cover off frigidaire washer/dryer combo
    Model# GLET1041AS1?

THANK YOU
    trueblooe Posts: 31, Reputation: -9

Oct 7, 2007, 08:47 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by be77
    I have a frigidaire wsaher/dryer combo, model GLET104AS1, when it start the spin cycle
    water come out from the bottom. what could be the problem.

thank you
    I have one of those it is a leak

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Leaking washer [ 5 Answers ]

My washer appears to be leaking, I discovered the floor was a bit wet around the front of it. I used it 1 day ago and it worked like normal (went through all the cycles and cleaned the clothes just fine), but I guess that's when it leaked I just didn't notice it right then. So I checked around the...

Kenmore Elite washer leaking water [ 1 Answers ]

My kenmore Elite Washer is leaking water from back. It is not from any of the tubes ( hot, cold water and drain tube are all dry). It is from black hole on the back. It starts to leak water when it is in the washer cycle about 5-7 minutes. I have tried for small load to make sure it is not...

Washer Leaking or Overflowing [ 3 Answers ]

My wife had it on large capacity and when I came in water was everywhere. We turned it off and the leaking stopped. When I opened the lid the water was over the top of the agitator. I couold hear the water leaking. I turned it down to a medium load and it began the first cycle. I am not sure what...

Kenmore washer is leaking water inside the drum and flooding [ 1 Answers ]

Hello, My Kenmore washer (which is about 7 yours old) started to leak water (inside the drum) long after the load has been done. One day it leaked so much that it flooded the entire garage. I have turned off the water and can not use it till I resolve this problem. Please give me some...

Kenmore washer leaking [ 1 Answers ]

I have a very nice Kenmore Elite King Size washer, about 4 years old. No problems until noticed water leaking from underneath today. Would this most likely just be a simple hose or fitting that needs to be replaced? I have not turned it over yet to look at it. I think it is Model 110.20956

View more questions Search