Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    shihanhussey Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 6, 2007, 07:52 PM
    Grants, seed $
    I own a traditional karate school and am looking to fund a scholarship program for school age kids that cannot afford to take advantage of the benefits of a martial arts education.
    How do I go about securing public or private $$ for this worthwhile program?
    Shihan patrick hussey
    Tenkara karate
    Saratoga springs, n.y.
    800 994-5095
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Oct 6, 2007, 08:01 PM
    So basically you want someone to pay you for teaching them?
    You would need if you want government money, apply for government grants. You of course could do fund raisers, touriments and the such, and them have your own program you fund.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Gov grants - any Grants [ 8 Answers ]

I have a new business for 6 months. I have been in this type of work for 11 years and have the same customers. I buy offshore produce and ship them to the states. I ship 40,000 - 200,000 pounds a week"or I did" I don't have the up front money to buy now. Does anyone know a good place to start ...

Pre-seed lubricant [ 2 Answers ]

There is this product I found online called pre-seed. Its bascially a sperm friendly lubricant. Based on the testimonials, it seems that couples who have had no success in conceiving finally had a success because of this product. I personally don't have any lubrication problems downstairs:p but if...

Pineapple seed [ 2 Answers ]

Does pineapple seed need any vernalization before planting? How long after pick it up from fruit I have to plant it?

Grass seed [ 1 Answers ]

How long after spreading fertalizer with haltz can I plant new seed.

View more questions Search