Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    858mondeo Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Oct 6, 2007, 02:06 PM
    80's or 90's kids movies
    I am trying to think of this movie I watched as a child. I remember a young goy who was practicing to be a wizard or something. There was also a girl or princess who was captured by this guy who had a golden helmet/hood around his face. He meets up with this barbarian of sorts who is a drunk. There was also a large white animal, kind of like Chewbaca. I think there were rings involved as well, like they used these rings to do magic. One scene I remember well was the barbarian and the kid come across this gnome who had a well filled with wine. Any help would be much appreciated. Thanks
    Purukivel Posts: 1,177, Reputation: 242
    Ultra Member

Oct 6, 2007, 04:57 PM
    It's Wizards of the Lost Kingdom from 1985.
    amandapanda1215 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Jan 23, 2011, 02:00 AM
    I don't know if u don't get correct awenser but maybe... the never ending story??

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Kids movie from the 80's or 90's? [ 4 Answers ]

This has been driving me insane! I remember these movies and can't find them anywhere. The names are on the tip of my tongue, but I can't seem to spit them out. Try to help me remember, please!! :) 1st movie: It wasn't animated... it was a version of sleeping beauty I think? I remember the...

80's /90's Old kids show [ 4 Answers ]

This is bugging me so bad I need to know the answer, There was a show I used to watch when I was younger. There was a princes, a dragon, & I think it was a bat, that would fly into things like walls & would say " I meant to do that",He lived at the top of the castle , & there were 2 creatures,...

Need Titles of 80's or very early 90's animated movies (a challenge for u) [ 4 Answers ]

Ok these are going to be some hard ones because I don't have much to go on. 1. This one has to do with someone on some dark world where there is a storm or something coming in which u have to catch the train out of there before you get turned to stone... and the person has to get his or her...

Children's movies from late 80's earlly 90's [ 6 Answers ]

Hey so I need help figuring out the names of two old children movies... First... there is this one that has this little boy and at the beginning there is this like parade thing and he's in his house in the morning and when is about to go outside his bed takes him somewhere, and he flies through...

Two kids movies from the 80's help please [ 2 Answers ]

Okay, two movies very Disney-esq if they weren't. 1) A young boy 10/11 yrs of age with a magic T-Shirt with a tigers head on it. The T-Shirt gives the boy special powers (running faster, being stronger etc.) The T-Shirt is stolen and he has to get it back, I think. In the end it's the school...

View more questions Search