Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    deathgoddess388 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Oct 6, 2007, 01:30 PM
    I want to get my boyfriend back but bhe has a new girlfriend
    My ex and I been dating for a year and a half and we were very very very much in love. He broke up with me because he thought I got to clingy and lost self cofidence in myself and he broke up. Then a little later started to date one of his coworkers. I am trying to date again and I don't think I should be but I miss the feeling of being loved and My ex calls me some times to tell me he has been worried about me and stuff like that. I do want to date my ex boyfriend again he did tell me we had a chance in the future and I know that may never happen but I do want him back very bad if there is anyway you could tell me that I can get him back I would really like that. We been boroke up for almost 3 months and its hard I just want him back I miss him very much.
    everyone12 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Oct 18, 2007, 09:26 PM
    This happened to me last mouth... what you do is act like you don't like him any more and get him julus but make sure you guess become friend so you talk to him.. then he might want to get back with you... my ex boyfriend has a new girlfriend so I become his friend and talk to him a lot.. and I pertended to not like him

Then a week later he broke up with his girlfriend and asked me out know we are back

Good luck... :)
    Leidenschaftlich für Wahr Posts: 243, Reputation: 46

Oct 18, 2007, 09:31 PM
    Do yourself, him, and his new girlfriend a new favor and stay away. Odds are, if you tell him you can't talk to him because you don't want to disrespect him and his new girlfriend, he will respect you for that and leave her.
    If he doesn't, you can start moving on and looking for better things in life.
    everyone12 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Oct 18, 2007, 09:42 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by deathgoddess388
    My ex and I been dating for a year and a half and we were very very very much in love. He broke up with me because he thought I got to clingy and lost self cofidence in myself and he broke up. Then alittle later started to date one of his coworkers. I am trying to date again and I don't think I should be but I miss the feeling of being loved and My ex calls me some times to tell me he has been worried about me and stuff like that. I do want to date my ex boyfriend again he did tell me we had a chance in the future and I know that may never happen but I do want him back very bad if there is anyway you could tell me that I can get him back I would really like that. We been boroke up for almost 3 months and its hard I just want him back i miss him very much.
    I have the same promblem just ask him if he wants to go to the movies or something and get to know each other then after you go out to the movies or were ever you go.. a week later ask on the phone or where ever say look I really like you can we get back toguther

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How to get my girlfriend back [ 8 Answers ]

All right well here it goes. Broke up with my girlfriend of almost a year to a little more then weeks ago. She said I didn't show enough emotion towards here like bring her out with my friends and public affection but she was all right with it for 10 months and she knew that wasn't my style. 1st...

Boyfriend won't have sex with pregnant girlfriend [ 20 Answers ]

I told my boyfriend about 2 months ago that I'm pregnant, so both of us stopped partying and having any fun pretty much since then, we have sex less and less and my hormones are driving me crazy... I need sex and he won't even bother... and when we do its short, no foreplay, and I am unsatisfied....

Need help getting my ex girlfriend back [ 4 Answers ]

Ok me and my girlfriend broke up like 2 months ago, at first I was her little pet I will admit, we just hung out and we went from sex to kisses on the cheeks, pitiful I know... but I decided to ignore her for a week, and she then started talking about she needs me in her life but she doesn't...

How to get ex-girlfriend back? [ 7 Answers ]

Me and my girlfriend at the time had a good relationship. It was a long distant relationship it was hard but we fell in love. She wanted me to move in her city where I have family, but it was not a good time for me to move. Later we started to have problems, later I admit I got a little jealous...

Definition of being someone'e girlfriend/boyfriend [ 9 Answers ]

A friend and I were talking about what in means to be going out with someone and have differing views. I'd be interested to hear what everyone's views are on the subject. What defines going out with someone rather than just being friends in your opinion?

View more questions Search