Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    christymoro Posts: 10, Reputation: 3

Oct 17, 2005, 08:53 AM
    Av not functioning
    Hi I just tuned in my television it is a bush ak20 with a scart socket, using a universal remote. It changes the channels and volume but it won't change to av channel with the button that's on the remote and I can't play my playstation 2 with no av I'm going mad here people help!!
    McLaren Posts: 12, Reputation: 2

Jan 11, 2006, 06:23 AM
    Oh god
    That sounds aweful, being a full on addicted gamer myself. I can't imagine why the remote that came with the TV wouldn't change the input for you. But if the "TV/Video" or "Input" button doest work, I guess there isn't really much you can do with that particular remote then:( . My suggestion would be what I used to tell my customers who spilled milk and/or beer on their factory remote:p , buy a cheap universal remote. But, and this is an important But, make sure the remote has programming for your brand of TV! If not, it still may partially work with enough hassle, but it may not at all, and you'd have to go through the trouble of returning it, and at that point you'd probably want to toss the TV out the window, or off a bridge, whichever is more gratifying for you;)
    hawkeman Posts: 4, Reputation: 2

Jan 22, 2006, 10:33 AM
    Try tuning down past the first channel, nany TVs can be tuned to AUX inputs this way. My daughter had that problem with a universal remote and happened upon this feature completely by accident.

Hope this helps!

Tom

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Inducer motor not functioning consistently [ 1 Answers ]

We have a Carrier 58 RAV downflow furnace. When the thermostat calls for heat the inducer functions inconsistently. Sometimes (though rarely) it functions completely normally, and the ignition sequence occurs properly. But most of the time it either cuts off in the middle of the purge period, or...

View more questions Search