Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    xkatiemcx Posts: 10, Reputation: 1

Oct 6, 2007, 06:51 AM
    How can I get rid of blackheads
    I have terrible blackheads around my nose... I clense tone and moisture morning and night and am always in the shower.
    I have looked after my skin a lot over the past 2 years... I stopped using sunbeds and decided to use false tan instead.
    I think that is why I have these blackheads round my nose because of the false tan... and I would rather get blackheadsof false tan than skin cancer of the sunbeds buttt I really don't like the blackheads!
    They nok me sick... I have tried steaming my face like 3 times a week and sqeezing them and I have tried nose strips but they just don't work!
    Pleassseee please help
    I am on a budget to so do you think there is a part cheap way I could get rid of them.
    The rest of my face and skin is fine its just my nooosee!!
    HELPPP
    Thanks guys x
    shoegal Posts: 263, Reputation: 18

Oct 6, 2007, 12:23 PM
    Have you tried biore strips? They work really really well. You get them wet and leave them on for 10 minutes or so, when you pull them off all the junk comes right out of your pores! It's kind of gross to see the strip afterwords, but they work!
    xkatiemcx Posts: 10, Reputation: 1

Oct 16, 2007, 04:42 PM
    I have yous something that sounds like them but the ones you are talking about might be aloy better. Thanks ill have to get some and let you know if they work for me!
    13months Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Sep 18, 2008, 01:11 PM
    Don't know if your still interested but clinique makes a pore minimising cream. It works really really well. It's not that you have blackheads around your nose as much as you probably have large pores that clog and become blackheads. Plus I think you may be obsessing a little too much. Don't get sooo close to the mirror and examine and poke at your face all the time. Try the strips first cleanse then use the cream.
    pimp_mah_alpaka Posts: 103, Reputation: 1

Sep 28, 2008, 06:36 PM

Im the same. I have blackheads around my nose to. I use black head remover (the cream in the bottle) it took me about 1 day and the black heads are gone. Another thing that I noticed was, after playing about 1-1.5 hours of football, I had no black heads for a few days. But the cream is what I use

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Blackheads.. [ 2 Answers ]

Hi everyone I have oily skin and have noticed that my skin is very shiny which looks slightly odd.. does anyone know how to remove blackheads? I have tried steaming the lips (thats were the blackheads appear) but my hands slipped.. I squeezed REALLY hard but that didn't work and was quite painful.....

Blackheads everywhere! [ 1 Answers ]

:( Hi,:( Im full of blackheads!! How do I get rid of them any tips I have tried lots of skin care products but none seem to work. I do squeeze them but it hurts and some are deep rooted. PLEASE HELP WHAT CAN I DO! :o :mad:

Blackheads how colud I get rid of this? [ 1 Answers ]

Can u please advice me on what kind of product do I use getting rid of my blackheads.. Thanks guys in advance

How to get rid of blackheads? [ 6 Answers ]

How do you get rid of blackheads that appear on the nose and forehead?

How Do you get rid of blackheads! There killing me! [ 4 Answers ]

Ok can someone please help me with balckheads?There like around my mouth area,on my nose,around my nose and on my forehead,they've been there for like... ever!I've got more blackheads than anything.I use this blackhead stuff but it only helps a little bit,I pop some of them but I can't get them all...

View more questions Search