Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    zeppelin68 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 6, 2007, 04:02 AM
    Permanent Residency Requirement for K3 visa
    Once in the USA with K3 visa, one can apply for the prermanent residency. Does one need to remain in the USA till the residency is granted? How long does it normally take if there are no issues

Thanks,
    Ampiko
    whitebutterfly Posts: 1, Reputation: 2
    -

Oct 12, 2007, 02:11 PM
    Yes. And to apply to adjust your status for permanent residency. It will take 4-6 months to process and wait for the notice for boimetrics and interview. Have to prove that you are still married and living together. Both of you need to be there for an interview.. Once you get your temporary green card good for 2 years.. you still need to stay in the US -but you can travel in and out the country. But for a 10 yr green card you must still be married for at least 5 years.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Permanent to semi-permanent hair color [ 1 Answers ]

I used semi-permanent hair color for years, then asked my stylist to change over to permanent. Now I'm trying to grow out my hair a bit and don't need to go to the shop as often, plus I'm convinced that the permanent dye is drying out my hair. So I want to go back to semi and I want to do it...

Permanent & Semi Permanent Hair Color [ 3 Answers ]

HELP - I want to remove the Black hair dye (my natural color is dark brown) but I've used BOTH semi and permanent shades of black colors. Besides going to a Salon what's my best alternative? Thank you.:confused: :confused:

Permanent residency application and tax deduction [ 3 Answers ]

I have recently had an attorney assist in my application for permanent residency in US. Since this will replace my current work TN VISA (temporary VISA), is the attorney fee a deductable expense on my tax?

View more questions Search