Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    china_eyes Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Oct 17, 2005, 02:07 AM
    Roche - Roaccutane, It's the last resort for acne!I swear it really works
    hi guys,

I had those big pimples all over my face before as in OH-NO! As in I could'nt go out anymore because of the shame I experienced back then...

I needed to have a good reputation for others, I had to prove them that I am beautiful and confident because I was crowned in this beauty pageant in our school.

Good thing! My dermatologist asked me to take roaccutane by roche, Yes it has side-effects and you are not allowed to have a baby nor to have sex with your mate because the baby will malformate...

But the thing is, because of roaccutane.. I was able to show the world how beautiful and confident I am!

=p
    china_eyes Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Oct 17, 2005, 02:11 AM
    In addition with that
    You can't buy roaccutane if you don't have this certificate signed by your physician and of course the prescription..

You should not recommend it with other people because it's written in the contract haha! Why am I doing this? Nothing.. just sharing my experience with the roaccutane by roche

One box cost 2,200 / 30 tablets

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Name and Artist (And I swear, By the moon and the stars in the sky) [ 13 Answers ]

I am looking for the name and artist of the song that goes like this: And I swear, by the moon and the stars in the sky, I'll be there. I swear, like a shadow that's by your side, I'll be there. For better for worse, til death do us part, I'll love you with every beat of my heart, I swear. ...

I swear I'm being followed by a spirit or something.. [ 27 Answers ]

Okay, I'm a 13 year old from England. All the weird things started to happen last Saturday, Me and my two friends were staying at our other friends house. Lets call her.. Tammy, well we were staying at Tammys house on our own, No adults at all. XD But then all the weird stuff started to happen....

Laser Treatment for acne, acne scars, and red marks [ 6 Answers ]

Hi, I am 20yrs old and I've had acne since I was 14. This past year, my acne really flared up. I went to a dermatologist and they told me to go on Accutane. I didn't want to go on, because I already suffer from depression. They also suggested laser treatment for red marks from past acne and tiny...

Ms works database to ms works spreadsheet [ 2 Answers ]

Have tried copy/paste but I get a message stating "make sure the destination area is as large as the info you wish to paste" .Anyone help please?

Fan works but light doesn't. Fixed and now the light works but fan doesn't [ 9 Answers ]

While I was at college somehow my fan stopped working. There is absolutely no explination from anybody but my mom did get a replacement so I didn't care too much. The fan has a ground from the mount(copper), ground from the middle of the fan(copper), a hot for the light(blue), hot for the...

View more questions Search