Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    JulesDP Posts: 8, Reputation: 1

Oct 5, 2007, 10:28 AM
    NC Union Carpenter rate?
    Does anyone know what the salary is for a union carpenter in NC? Apprentice and journeymen?

Check out some similar questions!

Carpenter Bees [ 2 Answers ]

What canyou get to get rid of carpenter bees?

Carpenter Ants that will not go away! [ 3 Answers ]

We have been trying to get rid of carpenter ants for 2 months now. Orkin came sprayed a million times.. worked for a week and they would come back. Recently bought Terro bait from Home Depot.. still coming out.. Any other ideas or suggestions.. I really don't want to move because of ants! ...

Apprentice Carpenter [ 1 Answers ]

Im looking into getting an apprenticeship in carpentary but have no idea what it would be like or what I would have to do Like... I get the apprenticeship.. what now? What are my duties, what do I do and who tells me to do it and trains me. By the way if you were wondering I live in Queensland,...

Carpenter bee problem [ 5 Answers ]

The other day I noticed a bumble bee making a hole on the wood right underneath the roof line, and today there is another hole. What can I do to stop them from doing this? What should I do to patch the hole? Please help. :mad:

Union and non-Union works [ 2 Answers ]

What are the advantages and disadvantages of Union and non-union works in a Tool and Die industry? :confused:

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.