Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    lablite Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 5, 2007, 05:29 AM
    Need to find person
    I am trying to locate a person by the name of "Sandy R Wildfang" This person is Male and is located somewhere in Manitoba. Can anyone please help me. I have been unable to locate & I need to do a reference check, so the sooner I locate the better.
    Thanks!
    Barbid Posts: 27, Reputation: -1

Nov 24, 2007, 01:24 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by lablite
    I am trying to locate a person by the name of "Sandy R Wildfang" This person is Male and is located somewhere in Manitoba. Can anyone please help me. I have been unable to locate & I need to do a reference check, so the sooner I locate the better.
    Thanks!
    Have you called the operator and asked for the phone number?
    shygrneyzs Posts: 5,017, Reputation: 936
    Uber Member

Nov 24, 2007, 01:59 PM
    Not to pour water on this, but if you have not been able to locate him by now, go back to the person who gave you his number and tell that person that you are not able to complete the reference check without correct information. It is as simple as that.

Could be the person gave you false information to begin with. Also, if the person gave Sandy Wildfang's name, that person is responsible for the correct information. There are many Wildfang's in Manitoba, but no Sandy Wildfang, that has a current listing.

Just an aside, if I did know this person and where he was, I would not post it on a public forum. I have no idea who you are and your story might or might not be true.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Nov 24, 2007, 02:18 PM
    Yes if you can not get them from the info given by the person you are doing the check on, consider it a bad number and ask them for a new reference number or a new name. If you are doing a check on someone it is not your responsibility to hunt up people.

First of all a province is a large area, you really need a city to narrow it down. There are 6 people in that province with that last name, none with a first name of Sandy or even an initial S.
    dinja Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Mar 13, 2011, 05:09 AM
    Well you have his name, have you considered an option of finding him through some online people search service?
    There is a plenty of sites for that purposes. I recommend:
    WAATP
    It helped me to find a friend of mine that moved to united states...
    HemaRamaswami Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 29, 2011, 10:50 AM
    I am trying to find a person lakshman.k continuing his job as a bus cleaner in vignan bo tree school in nizampet Hyderabad . I want his photo from Google.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Find a person by their Maiden name [ 6 Answers ]

I am looking for Joan Ferguson- She married a man named Bevin, but I forget his last name. Last known address was in Strathroy Ontario. She graduated St Clair College Windsor Campus in 1979

Need to find one person who is celebrity. [ 4 Answers ]

Who has any idea how to find one person who is.. celebrity? He's unfortunate. And I love him. I know, I understand what a silly I am, but.. if you have any idea, please just say it.

How Can I find Information on the person who owned my House [ 4 Answers ]

I feel has if my house is haunted. My youngest cat is always crying up at the celing and her mother is always looking out in to our hall. We can never see anything however bot my neighbours and my brother hve all felt as if sombody had walked over our grave, thiis only happens when the person is...

Does anyone have suggestions on how to find this person? [ 3 Answers ]

I am looking for ancestors of this person. She went by Eleonore Schlund born 04-03-1939. Not sure of the year of birth. She had a child male born 1954-55 and a female born 05-17-1956. The daughter was adopted and moved to the United States at birth or shortly afterwards. She was given to DeForest...

View more questions Search