Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    walmi02 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 4, 2007, 08:54 PM
    Can I be pregnant
    Hey I have 2 questions I have my period when I'm suppost to, can I still be pregnant?
    And can you get pregnant if you have anial sex?
    alkalineangel Posts: 2,391, Reputation: 323
    Ultra Member

Oct 4, 2007, 09:19 PM
    1.) yes it can happen but its rare... typically it's a lack of period that is a sign of pregnancy...

2.) that's a negative, not possible at all, the anal cavity just does not lead to the woman's reproductive organs. Anal sex alone will never cause a pregnancy.
    Dennis777 Posts: 478, Reputation: 124

Oct 4, 2007, 09:31 PM
    Hello.

Yes you can have your period and be pregnant but the chance of it is slim. To be pregnant you have to have his sperm contact your egg(s). If you had anal sex and his fingers or yours moved sperm from one hole to the other it's possible. It could also run out of one hole into the other. Both are not likely but its possible.

I think if your going to have sex you need to get some real information about how your body works. You can find great information at your local public health department.

Please remember if your going to have sex make it safe sex no matter what the guy tells you. If he used protection we wouldn't be having this conversation.

Dennis777
    aggie4life08 Posts: 13, Reputation: 2

Jan 25, 2008, 04:51 PM
    How old are you? Anal sex cannot lead to pregnancy
    peggyhill Posts: 907, Reputation: 150

Jan 25, 2008, 05:25 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by walmi02
    hey i have 2 questions i have my period when im suppost to, can i still be pregant?
    And can you get pregant if you have anial sex?
    ! Yes, but it's very rare. Do you know if you were ovulating when you had sex?

2. No, unless it goes out of the one and into the other, which isn't likely.

Talk to the doctor about birth control and protection. Make sure to get the annual exams, they're so important. Hope this helps.
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Jan 25, 2008, 05:30 PM
    This post was October 4 and the OP has never returned. Ladies let's please check the dates of the posts prior to answering them.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

4 weeks pregnant confirmed but not feeling pregnant [ 22 Answers ]

I'm 4 weeks pregnant started bleeding yesterday but it stopping now the problem is I'm not feeling any symptoms but then again I'm only 4 weeks are they to start around 10 weeks before my mood was at a high like I've never fely before my appetite has gone over the last few days but that might be...

Could I be Pregnant [ 7 Answers ]

:confused: I don't know how to go about this. I am only 18 years old and I think I'm pregnant. I am taking the birth control pill and me and my boyfriend don't use condoms. I was supposed to have my period on the 3rd of this month but it never came. It was three days late when it came yesturday...

I think I am pregnant [ 6 Answers ]

Okay well this would be my second child if I am pregnant. I am almost 2 weeks over my period date and I have taken 4 tests. The test have all come back negative. The only thing is with my son I had to take 10 before I found out that I was going to have a baby! I have to pee all the time, tenderness...

Am I pregnant? [ 4 Answers ]

I am married. I had an intercourse with my husband last month, but I had my monthly period after it immediately. Last month period was delayed for 6 days after the due day. Since I finished my period, I haven't had any sexual intercourse with my husband. But I haven't had my period for this month....

Could I be pregnant? [ 4 Answers ]

Hi my name is Coleen and I am trying to find out if there is a possibility that I could be pregnant. I had unprotected sex on the 18th and 22nd of Feb. 2007. I then felt cramping in my lower tummy and sides. I am also always very fatigued and my nipples are sore. I started getting cramping in my...

View more questions Search