Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    teenee Posts: 16, Reputation: 1

Oct 4, 2007, 01:00 PM
    Annoying Stretch Marks
    Hi, I'm a 21 yr old female and I've stopped dancing for about 1 year, dancing was my exercise... so now I've GAINED a few pounds and I noticed that's a few stretch marks are appearing on the inner part of my thigh... what can I use to grid of them?. all suggestions are welcomed.. :( :( :( :( :(
    GlindaofOz Posts: 2,334, Reputation: 354
    Ultra Member

Oct 4, 2007, 01:08 PM
    I've been recommending Mederma after two of my friends had great result with it (one had a breast reduction and the other had a baby). I've also heard Bio Oil is good for stretch marks.
    teenee Posts: 16, Reputation: 1

Oct 4, 2007, 01:13 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by GlindaofOz
    I've been recommending Mederma after two of my friends had great result with it (one had a breast reduction and the other had a baby). I've also heard Bio Oil is good for stretch marks.

THX for the reply... where can I get these products?
    GlindaofOz Posts: 2,334, Reputation: 354
    Ultra Member

Oct 4, 2007, 01:21 PM
    Both are sold at the drugstore. If you don't live in the US then I'm not sure.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Stretch marks [ 1 Answers ]

I noticed last night after I got out of the shower stretch marks on my lower abs. I am not pregnant and my weight has stayed about the same. I did weigh more on the doctor's scale a couple months ago then on my scale at home. At the office it was 207 when I came home that day it was 196 at home....

Stretch marks [ 2 Answers ]

I have hundreds of them, I have never been pregnant and I wouldn't even call myself fat! What can I do? I've read about something called bio-oil? Anyone got any advice on this? I have also heard that sunbeds can help fade them? Please anyone with any advice get back to me, as it really does...

Hey guys, I go to middle school and next year I'm going to take cheerleading in high school. I weigh 134 pounds and I'm 13 years old. I have no idea how I got stretch marks on my legs . I have some between my thighs and some behind my knees. I really want to take cheerleading but I have stretch...

I have a big problem of stretch marks on my breasts, I tried lots of techniques, but the stretch marks are still visible. I lately heards about the stem cells therapy, could you please tell me where can we get such treatements? Any available info? Thanks.

Stretch marks [ 7 Answers ]

I have stretch mark on my hips,arms,shoulders,belly,and behind my knees. I was wondering if and one used something to clear them out that has worked before?

View more questions Search