Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    lwdj Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Oct 4, 2007, 11:14 AM
    Regarding 99 Buick Century air conditioner that leaks
    I tried the suggestions for fixing the air conditioner leaking by using a wire to unplug the hose. I did this three times, but the a/c still leaks on the inside passenger side when it is used. Any other suggestions?
    TxGreaseMonkey Posts: 16,761, Reputation: 5597
    Uber Member

Oct 4, 2007, 11:20 AM
    Did you insert the wire far enough? If you did, then I suspect there's a more significant problem; e.g. hole in the evaporator tray.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

99 Buick Century Air Conditioning Leak Inside Of The Car [ 2 Answers ]

My son's air conditioning is leaking inside of his car on the passenger side. The floor is soaked. Any suggestions on what to do to stop this or what is causing it? When he uses the heater, he has no problems.

Buick century [ 4 Answers ]

My buick century has a acceleration problem between 30-50mph I've tried everything but can't figure it out,help

Buick century custom [ 2 Answers ]

What is the differents between buick century and buick century custom?

99 Buick Century rough idel [ 1 Answers ]

My 99 Buick idles slow, service engine soon light.. stayes on, car seemes to run OK, under power , just idles slow and engine runs rough at idle is there anything I can check or replace myself thanks ssg:

Buick Century - Turn Signal problem [ 0 Answers ]

On my wife's 98 Century, the right (passenger side) turn signal fast flashes. This is supposed to indicate the light is out, but the light works though it flashes fast as well. The light socket was replaced less than 6 months ago. At that time, when the fast flashing started the light was out. ...

View more questions Search