Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Point_Dog Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Oct 4, 2007, 11:09 AM
    Small disc stuck in Macbook
    I put a small Dynex disk into my disk drive. Anything I can do to get it out or do I just need to take it in?

Thanks
    KISS Posts: 12,510, Reputation: 839
    Uber Member

Oct 4, 2007, 11:54 AM
    There is generally a very small hole in the CD-Rom drawer. Pushing a straight paper clip in this hole will release the latch. Do it with the computer off.

There is a reference here for mini-CD adapters, but a quich search wasn't helpful.
    Mini CD - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

F disc [ 5 Answers ]

I have a computer with windows xp home edition. My computer crashes every two weeks. I use the restore disk and its good for a little while. I want to find out how to f disc my computer and clear it out and start over

Floppy disc stuck [ 1 Answers ]

I have an internal floppy disc drive. Before y'all tell me, yes I know floppies are 'out', but I have an excellent Sony camera that uses floppy discs. It takes great pictures, and it is so handy to store pics by subject on floppies. Anyway, I was looking at pictures last week, searching, and...

MacBook Pro Intel issue [ 2 Answers ]

I realize this is a intel mac issue but here goes... Using flip4mac I can't seem to play any streaming content--just get the message that I need to go to MS and install the media player plugin. More specifically, I tried to watch a streaming ball game on MLB.com. I checked and the plugins all seem...

Once I Have Made A Disc, Can I Make Copies Of The Disc Uncopiable? [ 6 Answers ]

Yeah erm, I have made a disc consisting of some word and excel files. I would like to sell this disc as it is interactive and can benefit people. How do I copy the disc so people can use it but cannot re write/copy it on their computer and sell it on? :rolleyes:

View more questions Search