Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Marzapan741 Posts: 478, Reputation: 14

Oct 4, 2007, 04:06 AM
    Stretch marks!
    Okay I have stretch marks on my tummy/hips but I think that's because I USED to be fat.

But now I have one on my boob, and my boobs are an A-So its not like that that big to have marks on it. . How is this possible? What does stretch mark mean ?
    firmbeliever Posts: 2,919, Reputation: 463
    Ultra Member

Oct 4, 2007, 04:55 AM
    Stretch Marks

Try this link.
    alm5 Posts: 9, Reputation: 1

Oct 4, 2007, 05:04 AM
    I have stretch marks on my boobs and belly too I think its just in how your skin is they don't mean anything and I don't think there is much you can do for them. They fade after awhile.
    nauticalstar420 Posts: 3,699, Reputation: 423
    Ultra Member

Oct 4, 2007, 10:26 AM
    I could be wrong, but I think lots of women have stretch marks on their breasts. I have them, although they have lightened up to where you can't see them since I have been a teenager.

Oct 4, 2007, 01:05 PM
    I thought you only get boob stretch marks is if there big?
    GlindaofOz Posts: 2,334, Reputation: 354
    Ultra Member

Oct 4, 2007, 01:07 PM
    Nope you can get stretch marks even if your breasts are small. Anytime the skin contracts or expands you will get stretch marks. There are products that help diminish them if they bother you. My best friend who had a big time breast reduction said that Mederma worked to diminish her stretch marks and my other girlfriend who just had a baby swears by it too.

Oct 4, 2007, 01:17 PM
    Oh haha- Ill have to try that because I have really emberassing stretch marks in the belly and hip area.
    I feel Like a pregnant women I sware. :-P
    GlindaofOz Posts: 2,334, Reputation: 354
    Ultra Member

Oct 4, 2007, 01:20 PM
    If it makes you feel any better pretty much everyone has them. I've never seen anyone who doesn't. Even actresses and models have them they just get them covered up with makeup or airbrushed out of pictures.

Oct 4, 2007, 01:27 PM
    True- I just felt weird cause I first got my stretch marks around 9 or 10. Cause I was a little porky xD
    But Hey if they go away or not- I'll live.

I just got concerned I saw them on my breast haha .

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Stretch Marks [ 5 Answers ]

This might be a long shot, but is there any procedure I can get that will take away the stretch marks I have from pregnancy? If not, is there any good cream or anything like that I can get to lighten them? I want something that really works. :) Thank you.

Stretch marks [ 1 Answers ]

I noticed last night after I got out of the shower stretch marks on my lower abs. I am not pregnant and my weight has stayed about the same. I did weigh more on the doctor's scale a couple months ago then on my scale at home. At the office it was 207 when I came home that day it was 196 at home....

Stretch marks [ 1 Answers ]

Hey guys, I go to middle school and next year I'm going to take cheerleading in high school. I weigh 134 pounds and I'm 13 years old. I have no idea how I got stretch marks on my legs . I have some between my thighs and some behind my knees. I really want to take cheerleading but I have stretch...

Stretch Marks [ 8 Answers ]

I am so young and I'm already starting to get stretch marks. I tried coco butter and everything and nothings working. What should I do?

Stretch marks [ 7 Answers ]

I have stretch mark on my hips,arms,shoulders,belly,and behind my knees. I was wondering if and one used something to clear them out that has worked before?

View more questions Search