Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Yelenakotova Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 13, 2005, 10:10 PM
    I am looking for job in Russia.
    I am looking for a job in Russia. The thing is that I want the main building to be in USA. The position needs to be in Novosibirsk, Russia. I know two languages.(Russian and English). I could help in a english company to translate and work. Please help.

Lena K.
    RickJ Posts: 7,762, Reputation: 864
    Uber Member

Oct 15, 2005, 09:56 AM
    I'm curious: Why is working for a US Company the important part?
    ropy Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 8, 2005, 07:08 AM
    MOhamed Tahon
    Hello Sir,

My Name is Mohamed Tahon from Egypt and I saw you need to work,
    Now we need to open an Branch for our company in Russia ! We Preefer in Novarosis City in south Russia it's Main Sea Port in Russia and we need Russian Pepole can be with us

If you intertsed please contact us for more information
    www.sinatrade.com.eg
    [email protected]

Quote Originally Posted by Yelenakotova
    I am looking for a job in Russia. The thing is that I want the main building to be in USA. The position needs to be in Novosibirsk, Russia. I know two languages.(Russian and English). I could help in a english company to translate and work. Please help.

Lena K.
    johnny lam Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 12, 2007, 03:02 AM

Lena K.
    My campany wants to set up a office in russian maybe you can help! Tel19089982839
    johnny lam
    therealdrumbum Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 20, 2008, 06:18 PM
    Hello,

My name is Matthew and I am about to graduate from Virginia Tech with a degree focusing in Business Leadership and Russian Language. I had the opportunity this past winter to study in Moscow, Russia for a couple weeks. For some reason, I fell in love with the city. I plan on studying abroad in Moscow again this summer for a 5 week program. After I graduate I would like to find a job opportunity in the Moscow region (at least for a couple years). I am a young professional, and have worked full-time while attending school. I have been working professional jobs for the last 4 years with experience split between the Defense Industry (Quality Assurance), Web Design, Graphic Design, and Marketing. I am a capable person with the ability to accomplish almost anything, although the majority of my work experience lies within Graphic Design and Marketing.

Normally I would rely on various job posting websites for assistance in finding a job, but the whole 'expat' approach is a bit new to me. Any assitance provided would be appreciated, as I would greatly enjoy the opportunity to be an International young professional.
    I can be reached at: matt(DOT)c(DOT)ward(AT)gmail(DOT)com

Thanks,
    Matt
    mahmoudhelmy Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Feb 1, 2008, 08:47 PM

Lena K.
    Elena, We are a US company that has a branch in Russia (Far East), not exactly Novosibirsk. Additionally, we are in contact with companies in Novosibirsk. Perhaps if your profile matches we could be of help..

[email protected] is my email.
    Ravisinghssss Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 19, 2012, 05:24 AM
    Hello Sir

I'm currently looking for full time job in russia, ukraine I am very hard working I am always on time and work great with others I would love an opportunity to prove myself as a valuable employee with a company.

Sir if you have any job vacancies in your company please let me know...

Regards

Ravindra

+91 99168 38401
    Email id ravi,[email protected]

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Russia [ 2 Answers ]

How big is Russia? How many different lanuages are in Russia? What is Russian Population, or how many people are currently living there??

View more questions Search