Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    stephmichael1 Posts: 7, Reputation: 2

Oct 3, 2007, 01:20 PM
    Grant for small business start up
    I live in central Illinois, and am looking for info on how to get a grant for a small business start up. Any info will be appreciated. Thanks.
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

Oct 3, 2007, 01:29 PM
    I don't if you would call it a grant. I believe you apply to the bank for a small business loan after showing them your business plan and start up costs, location and inventory, etc.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Small business start up. [ 1 Answers ]

How do I go about getting bonded to start my own janitorial company? What are the requirements?

Receive a grant for small Business [ 1 Answers ]

How do I receive a loan or grant for a small business?

How to start a small business. [ 2 Answers ]

I live in a small town and my sister and I are trying to start a small business and do not know what we are really needing to do. Can someone help me find out what I need to do?

Start a small business [ 2 Answers ]

I'm working on staring a small business with a long time friend of mine, we are planing on re-opening an old comics and collectables shop in our hometown, the plus is we already have a good size client base the negative is we have no earthly idea what we are doing or even how to get the business of...

Want to start my own small business [ 4 Answers ]

Hi folks, I want to start my own small business, something like an Internet Café but I don't know how to go about it. Thus, the items I would need, how much capital and all. I would be grateful if someone can help by telling me how go to about it.

View more questions Search