Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    divinediva Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 13, 2005, 06:32 PM
    Question about Dating Exclusively
    How long or how many dates should you have gone on with someone before you decide you want to be serious and date this person exclusivley.
    Chery Posts: 3,666, Reputation: 698
    Gone, But Not Forgotten

Oct 13, 2005, 07:18 PM
    This is a multifacited question. It depends on the age, maturity and education of the couple. By education, I mean about safety, morality, respect and responsibility. After that, it's basically everyone's choice to make on their own.
    rkim291968 Posts: 261, Reputation: 34

Oct 13, 2005, 08:07 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by divinediva
    How long or how many dates should you have gone on with someone before you decide you want to be serious and date this person exclusivley.
    No such magic number. Let it happen naturally, eh?
    :)
    Wildcat21 Posts: 3,582, Reputation: 435
    Ultra Member

Oct 13, 2005, 09:00 PM
    TAKE YOUR TIME!! The first two months you're just getting to know each other - you're just learning each other - you both are on best behavior. You don't even know the person after 2 months.

I'd say, IF you need a date NO sooner than 3 to 6 months.

Don't be needy or desperate to push this.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

From dating to friends to dating? [ 3 Answers ]

Here's my problem. I met this guy about 9 months ago. After only going out a couple of times we started dating. It only lasted for about a month and he ended it saying he didn't think we had enough in common. Since then we have become best friends and spend a lot of time together. But we are...

Question about teen dating? Who should pay for dates? [ 1 Answers ]

I was wanting to know who you people think should pay for dates. The teen girl or teen guy or would it be best to split the cost ?

View more questions Search