Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    olesuds1 Posts: 20, Reputation: 1

Oct 3, 2007, 11:14 AM
    Rip off report
    What happen to the Rip Off Report? Does anyone know? Thought it was a great site.. Paul
    shygrneyzs Posts: 5,017, Reputation: 936
    Uber Member

Oct 3, 2007, 11:16 AM
    I found it - Ripoff Report: By Consumers, For Consumers

Oct 3, 2007, 11:30 PM
    Yeah but it does not open up the web site.. Thanks anyway. Paul
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Oct 3, 2007, 11:33 PM
    Yes it does , I have no idea why you are saying it will not work, The link opens very well.
    shygrneyzs Posts: 5,017, Reputation: 936
    Uber Member

Oct 4, 2007, 04:58 AM
    The link does open - I tried it before I posted it and I tried it now.

Oct 4, 2007, 04:36 PM
    Man this is weird! I still cannot open up this Rip Off web site. I had this problem once before and after a few days it came back on again? Now its been over 10 days. Have Time Warner Road Runner high speed service. Any ideas? Thanks Paul
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Oct 4, 2007, 06:11 PM
    Do you have some type of web blocker on your system, it opens today, it opened the day they posted it, and it oped yesterday.
    It is your system for some reason. Perhaps you need to ask a new thread on why you can't open it.

Oct 4, 2007, 08:49 PM
    Just got it back My Rip Off Report on my Explorer Road Runner web page. Must be a block on my AOL web page?
    Thanks guys for your help. Paul

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Home Improvement rip-off? [ 3 Answers ]

I hired someone my brother knew to do some carpentry work in my basement. His verbal estimate was $3000. When he said he was finished, he invoiced me for $8800. I won't go into detail about what was or was not done (we didn't even get door knobs), but there was no written contract ever proposed...

Divorce mediation rip off [ 5 Answers ]

This is complicated. I'll try to keep it short. Here goes. My wife moved out of the house and left me with our 2 children. I filed for divorce. When she got the papers she lied and said the kids were living with her and therefore got temporary custody. While she had temporary custody, she moved...

Arsenal RIP [ 1 Answers ]

As a proud arsenal surporter I have been threw the highs and lows of them for 15 years now but now I HAVE DRAWN THE LINE, NO LONGER WILL I TAKE THIS MINDLESS CRAP THEY CALL FOOTBALL MILLIONS A YEAR TO WATCH THEM FLOP, FLOP AND FLOP MORE:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: they desrveve to be put down a legue ...

Rip Off [ 1 Answers ]

What can you do if you have been taken for a ride,just bite the bullit?If I got ripped off from a company outside the internet I could report them to The Better Business Bureau and take them to Small Claims Court.Is there something for online bussinesses?

View more questions Search