Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    smavrikakis Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 3, 2007, 10:03 AM
    Art ideas for 1 year olds
    I am looking for Art ideas for babies 0-1 year olds in a Nursery? Can anyone help?
    Emland Posts: 2,468, Reputation: 496
    Ultra Member

Oct 3, 2007, 10:11 AM
    Thread Froot Loops on a string and make necklaces or Christmas garland. It helps with fine motor skills and doesn't hurt if they eat it.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Research into why 18-15 year olds want to get married. [ 4 Answers ]

Hi everyone, I am new to this forum, and I have come here hopeing that some of you here will be able to help me with my research. I need participants to fill in an online questionnaire who are aged between 18 and 25, and are currently in a relationship that is at least a year long. The link to...

19 Year Olds and Limits [ 10 Answers ]

I have four daughters. The oldest will be 19 in a week. She had been heavily involved in competitive sports and school which kept her focused and too busy to chase around. Now that she has graduated and is no longer participating in sports she has begun going out with friends we don't know and...

10 year olds coming out as gay? [ 7 Answers ]

I recently got into a heated debate with a friend. A mutual friend of ours works at a summer camp for young children and apparently a few boys ranging from ages 10 and 11 have come out as being gay and 2 of them are even boyfriend and boyfriend, kissing and holding hands. She seems to think this is...

18-year-olds, physical intimacy? [ 4 Answers ]

I'm a freshman in college. I found a wonderful guy about 3 months ago, and we are now going out (we made it official a month ago). We're both very spiritual, and have had many long talks about our values and interests. We've shared secrets and both respect each other very highly. This is the...

View more questions Search