Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    blakstien Posts: 6, Reputation: 1

Oct 3, 2007, 07:23 AM
    Wireless router
    What are the steps to installing a Netgear WRG614 wireless router if I'm already using Verizon DSL with a Westell 6100 modem?
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Oct 3, 2007, 07:26 AM
    You need to connect the modem to the router and then connect your PCs to it. The manual should detail the configuration steps.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Total connections on one wireless router [ 1 Answers ]

I have a comcast netgear wireless router and it allows me max 5 devices to connect to it. In my home I have more then 5 connections to make to go on internet. I have connected a 2wire wireless router but somehow cannot get to connect all the PCs/Laptops/PDAs connect to the 2wire router. Can...

Will my router change to wireless [ 8 Answers ]

I currently have a bt voyager 220v ADSL voice router on my home PC. I was thinking about buying a wireless g router so I can get internet through my laptop. Will it work this way?

Wireless router-ADSL MODEM [ 2 Answers ]

I have a HUAWEI Smart AX MT882 ADSL Modem and I am trying to connect through a D-LINK WBR 1310 WIRELESS router unsuccessfully even after following the instructions given in the disk carefully. Tell me how I can connect to the net using these two.

Wireless router [ 12 Answers ]

I'm having difficulty installing my wireless router Linksys WRT150 N. I can't get beyond the password screen even though it is already encrypted on the screen. Customer help couldn't help me and neither would comcast since it's not their product.

View more questions Search