Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    JennyMas Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 29, 2011, 10:34 AM
    I really like this answer to rude people who keep asking. Some people have no clue that this is really challenging for some of us.

Are you pregnant yet?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eDF0hmF4vFQ
    K Renee Posts: 9, Reputation: 1

Sep 7, 2012, 02:37 PM
    QUESTION!
    On the 12th of last month (August) I had my first sexual intercourse(WE USED PROTECTION), I experienced bleeding that night and for two days afterwards then it stopped. Then on the 16th it started again and lasted to the 22nd I thought maybe it was my period but I'm still freaking out. Anything would help thanks.

* I was suppose to start my cycle on the 19th

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

The " could I be pregnant" questions [ 9 Answers ]

Hopefull this thread will solve the " mystery" of all those who ask " could I be pregnant?" If you have had unprotected sex... You could be pregnant If you missed a period... You could be pregnant If the condom broke, slipped or just didn't fit right... You could be pregnant If you were...

F1-OPT-H1B tax questions [ 1 Answers ]

I have been reading various threads on this forum to get an answer to my questions. I am hoping that I can get the best advice/answers from all the experts (especially, ATE), who are well informed by now. I had been on F1 from May 17, 1998 -- Aug 31, 2005. Switched to OPT on Sep 1, 2005 Went...

A Lot of questions [ 6 Answers ]

Hello I just found and joined this place and have a few questions. From reading through here a little,I'm thinking I'll get better answers here then locally. First - I am NOT an electrican (my questions will show that :o ) so excuse anything that may seem odd. Ok On to my situation...

View more questions Search