Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    fufa_043 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 3, 2007, 04:47 AM
    Birth pills
    I wan to knoe whether the birth pills or contraceptive are really safe to avoid pregnancy... when should we have that and at what time... the quantities to have that... is it 100% safe... is there any minute chance of being pregnant... is it OK if we having it frequently after making out

Thnking u
    Aftab
    -kirsty- Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 3, 2007, 05:49 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by fufa_043
    i wan to knoe whether the birth pills or contraceptive are really safe to avoid pregnancy.... when shud we have that and at wat time.... the quantities to have that.... is it 100% safe... is ther any minute chance of being pregnant.....is it ok if we havin it frequently after making out

thnking u
    aftab
    There 99% affective I use them their really good I really recommend them!
    macksmom Posts: 1,787, Reputation: 152
    Ultra Member

Oct 3, 2007, 06:07 AM
    The only form of birth control that is 100% effective is not having sex!

If you are having sex, nothing can ensure that you won't get pregnant.

I am 25, my daughter will be 6 this December... she is a birth control pill baby.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

What if birth control pills are not taken at the same time [ 11 Answers ]

Hi All, I am on birth control pills. I usually take them at 10:30pm before going to bed. I would like to know if the time at which I take my pills differs by half an hr to one hour (like sometime I take it 11pm and sometimes at 11:30pm. So basically I take it between 10:30 and 11;30pm daily)...

Birth control with pills [ 1 Answers ]

Hi I've been on pills for 2 years now and I'm pretty satisfied with the protection. The only thing that worries me is this: Well after I finish a pack of pills, it takes me 3-4 days to have my period started. And I don't know if I have any chance of getting pregnant in these 4 days. I try to be...

Birth control pills [ 7 Answers ]

I stop taking the birth control pills before the week I was supposed too,because we trying to have a baby it's been 12 days I already took 3 pregnancy tests and I'm still not pregnant and I still don't see my period.

Birth control pills [ 5 Answers ]

I was using birth control pills(CONTRACEPTIVE LD, Ethinyl Estradiol 0.03 Levonorgestrel 0.15 ) for 8months,on 8th months time I start had brown discharge,I went to doctor,doctor said maybe is infection OR pills is not good for you anymore so doctor gave me cream for infection & new birth control...

View more questions Search