Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    nitz_1976 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Oct 3, 2007, 03:50 AM
    Lien : Terminology
    What does "Lein" mean in Banking world>?
    NeedKarma Posts: 10,635, Reputation: 1706
    Uber Member

Oct 3, 2007, 04:24 AM
    It's "lien" from the French word meaning "link".

Check here for definition:Lien - Definition from Investor Dictionary - Define meaning of the word Lien
    nitz_1976 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Oct 3, 2007, 04:42 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by NeedKarma
    It's "lien" from the French word meaning "link".

Check here for definition:Lien - Definition from Investor Dictionary - Define meaning of the word Lien

Hi,
    Check This out :-
    Dear Sir,
    My Bank Account has been kept under lein, by the bank because I have to pay Credit Card Usage & Charges, due to some problems I was not able to pay the credit card amount, of Rs.
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Oct 3, 2007, 05:36 AM
    So? Your point? Whoever wrote that was unaware of the correct spelling and meaning of the terms they used.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Meaning of Accurals in Accounting Terminology [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, Can you please explain me the meaning of Accurals. Perticularly Audit Accurals. Thanks in Advance Thanks & Regards Venkat

Terminology [ 2 Answers ]

Hi: I need to know the word(s) people use for this: Some companies sometimes ask their employees to take some time (a week or two) off without pay when the employers are running out of money. Thank you in advance for your answer.

Charged/Convicted/Arrested [ 3 Answers ]

Hi, Recently I was charged (given form 9 for appearance in court and fingerprinted) for theft under at Toronto CA (my first offence in my life, I am adult). In first appear I was asked to meet one community service lady, as per instruction I donated the money to charity and produce the receipt...

Terminology question... [ 3 Answers ]

This is a little weird but does anyone know what "pathological distention of the bowel" means?

View more questions Search