Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    nur Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 3, 2007, 02:27 AM
    ordering the number
    hi,

I have made an HTML page which shows a dice game.

but the only difficult thing is putting the random numbers in order from the highest to the lowest:(

I hope that you can answer my question

thank you
    aaii Posts: 91, Reputation: 10

Oct 10, 2007, 11:11 AM
    You would have to use JavaScript to do this.

Take a look at sort function

Then you would have to use the DOM to change (.innerHTML property) the elements data (such as using a DIV).

Hope that helps.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Hydrocodone - ordering online [ 7 Answers ]

I started buying a couple pills off a buddy, then as I got hooked he started upping the prices. I am spending about $75 a day for 10 pills from him, which is absolutely outrageous. I have no idea how he keeps getitng them but I decided to look online toi see if I could get them there instead. ...

Number 3 [ 1 Answers ]

What do I need to adjust if the unearned fees at August 31 is $1500 and the unbilled fees at August 31 is 6,780

If I register for a business number in Canada and provide my social Insurance number. [ 1 Answers ]

If I register for a business number in Canada and provide my social Insurance number.. ... will my SIN always be "connected" with my business? In other words, as far as Canada REvenue is concerned are they 2 different entities? I want to apply for Bus # for a sole propriatorship

Need the next number [ 1 Answers ]

52, 28,33, 63, 73, 23, 56... Can anyone tell me the next number in this sequence?:confused:

Having trouble ordering Pay Per View through DirectTV since ordering Yahoo dsl [ 1 Answers ]

Recently, I started using yahoo's DSL service. In my home, on all my tv's, I use wireless phone jacks so I can order PayPerView. I used all the phone filters, even on the tranmitter base for the wireless phone jack. I am still unable to order PPV through direct TV unless I physically call them...

View more questions Search