Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Pambou Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Oct 2, 2007, 05:22 PM
    80's-90's fantasy movie with two kids
    I remember seeing this one a long time ago, but all I can remember is the beginning. Two kids, I think brother and sister... I think they had one of those old rope swings with the wooden seat, because I remember them playing on it, and then running off to play in the woods and something bad happens that sets them out on their journey. (I think one of them gets captured maybe?) I'm pretty sure it had elves or trolls or something of the sort in it. I know that's not very specific, but any suggestions to what it might be would be appreciated, thanks.
    lizzie2994 Posts: 16, Reputation: 2

Sep 25, 2008, 08:49 PM

Sounds so familiar!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Looking for an 80's or 90's children's fantasy movie [ 20 Answers ]

There is a children's movie that I can't get out of my head. It had something to do with a real little girl who travels through a mirror and encounters a witch. I also think there were some puppets that became her friends. I don't remember too many details because I was really young but I...

Fragments of a fantasy/adventure movie from the 80's or 90's [ 2 Answers ]

I remember this person sitting on a swing outside and being quite bored and then all of a sudden the person finds this gem thing with a string attached to it lying on the ground and it turns into this big chase between this witch-type lady riding a horse and going after this person. Anyone have...

80's or 90's kids show or movie-Fantasy [ 20 Answers ]

This is driving me crazy because I can't find out if this a real show or a collaboration of show in my mind from when I was a kid. The main characters are a brother and sister or maybe just a girl that have this magic crystal that takes them to another "fantasy land" where they meet up with...

90's fantasy kids movie? [ 3 Answers ]

I have been trying to find out the name of this kid's fantasy movie: It's a little boy and his mom--his father is in the military, or the airforce of soemthing, and he's gone missing, so the kid and his mom have to move in with the mom's aunt in this big old house. The boy finds a doorway...

Name of 80's or 90's kids fantasy movie [ 2 Answers ]

Hi all I am trying to find a title of a movie done about the late 80's early 90's or so. It was a kids movie, where a kid, proabably in his teens, gets transported back in time to a slightly alternate universe. Sort of medieval/fudal. I saw the trailer for it and remember it had...

View more questions Search