Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    shoona Posts: 7, Reputation: 1

Oct 2, 2007, 04:14 PM
    Nose job
    I've done a nose job on Jan 8th/2007 and until now the tip feels numb, I was wondering how long it will take until it feels natural, and does the numb feeling means that my nose still in the healing prosses. How long it really takes after the surgery and my nose it will take it's final shape
    GlindaofOz Posts: 2,334, Reputation: 354
    Ultra Member

Oct 2, 2007, 04:31 PM
    Rhinoplasty takes the longest to heal out of any plastic surgery. It can take up to 2 years for the nose to completely heal.

However if the tip of your nose has been numb since the surgery I would contact your doctor and schedule a follow up to make sure everything is healing well.
    Kia Posts: 272, Reputation: 13

Nov 18, 2007, 03:22 PM
    Well I'm still going through nose job(s) healing, and I hate it. It feels like my nose changes everyday, along with my appearance. I have spent so much time in the house than I have spent over the last year, it is ridicululous & I'm not done yet!
    It's rough, but I am just praiyng so hard that the result will be what I've wanted, and stay that way!
    shoegal Posts: 263, Reputation: 18

Nov 18, 2007, 04:05 PM
    Your nose is made of hyaline cartilage, and cartilage can take a long time to heal. I would see your doctor though. Good luck!
    GlindaofOz Posts: 2,334, Reputation: 354
    Ultra Member

Nov 18, 2007, 06:52 PM
    I would also try not to stress out since stress will cause your body to slow the healing process.
    maiden13 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jan 24, 2010, 06:43 AM

You could try this Nose Huggies. I'm glad I found this site, it helped me.
    gold3509 Posts: 202, Reputation: 4

Feb 11, 2010, 09:24 PM
    I want to try this nose huggies I hope it works I read so many comments on this product... my nose is wide... even though I'm not a bad looking guy I never smile because my nose get wider when I smile... I notice when I smile people stop smiling cause my nose get wider and that made me so self conscious. That why I rarely smile some people take it the wrong I refuse to talk about it with people cause a lot of people are ignorant... I know if start talking about it with people I know down line these same people would always look at me for example if a conversation came up about noses while talk with other people other than me they would look back at me...

I never smile when taking pictures cause my nose get wider when smiling in picture people would always say smile.. I would say no I don't want to... I would tell them why but again I don't want to bring attention to it... so I refuse to tell them why...

I'm ordering this nose huggies...

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Difference between job specification & Job Description? [ 2 Answers ]

What is the difference between job specification & job descreption? What would be the job specification & job descreption of the post of Accountant for news paper Add?

Nose Piercing [ 5 Answers ]

Okay I just got my nose pierced today and I was just wondering if anybody has any tips about it... I got it on my left side.. thanks~

Nose [ 5 Answers ]

Really dislke my nose, its broken so I really dislike the shape more than the size. I was wondering what can help with this make up wise? And what make up would you recommend , how many shades darker and what brushes?

Runny nose [ 1 Answers ]

I get a runny nose when I eat

Tax re: Full-time job in NJ and Part-time job in Brooklyn,NY [ 1 Answers ]

Am a Jersey resident working full-time(40 hours, AGI~$60,000) in Jersey claiming 5. May be accepting position in Brooklyn, NY for additional part-time (16 hours,AGI~$19,000-23,000) Have read responses about resident in Jersey working in NY with one job. Since my part-time position is in NY, I...

View more questions Search