Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Ken 297 Posts: 112, Reputation: 24

Oct 2, 2007, 02:53 PM
    Recommendations for golf schools
    I'm looking for a golf school/camp.
    Anybody have any experience with golf schools?
    One to two weeks with accommodation.
    Would like to go in the winter so southern destinations would be better.
    Thanks for any answers
    golf4ever Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 17, 2007, 02:23 PM
    Roland Stafford in Florida is great!
    Roland Stafford Golf Schools: Golf instruction at a golf school in New York, Florida or Pennsylvania

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Any recommendations for anxiety/depression? [ 18 Answers ]

I'd like to find some recommendations for anxiety, depression and sleeplessness. I have a close friend who is currently suffering from this and would like to get off conventional meds. Any info would help... Thanks.

Microphone recommendations to use on a computer? [ 2 Answers ]

There is times I would like to use a microphone during game, but I don't want to get a headphone/mic set. I am so happy with my SENNHEISER HD-280. What do you guys recommend for a quality microphone? And I don't mean those cheap Labtec ones from Wal-Mart. I've tried it and sounds horrible.

Sub Panel Recommendations? [ 4 Answers ]

I currently have a 200amp main breaker panel located in my garage. From the garage to the house is a buried line that feeds a 60amp fuse subpanel. I am going to upgrade the subpanel in my house and need a little advice. First of all What size panel should I put in? 100 - 125 - 150? The 60...

Recommendations on food [ 2 Answers ]

My lab has grown up on Eukanoba (spelling?), but for the last few months he has refused to eat it. I tried mixing it with other food such as Kibble and Bits, but then he just spits out the Eukanoba or just won't eat. So can anyone recommend other high quality dog food since some people say Kibble...

I need insect referances... Any recommendations?! [ 1 Answers ]

At work last night, my co-worker and I noticed a very large and intersting insect. It was well out of reach, prehaps 14-17' above our heads, but in a lighted area. It was resting, like it was diurnal (is that a word... like it was a day creature). It seemed sluggish and unresponsive to...

View more questions Search