Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    crazyman Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 2, 2007, 12:40 PM
    2wan in one lan
    Hello,

How can I combine two adls line in one lan?!

I have 2 adsl lines(2MB + 2MB) and I like to combine in one! And after the combine how can I connect this in my five pc's?/ thanks for your time
    tbakry Posts: 18, Reputation: 1

Oct 6, 2007, 06:06 PM
    Well, you can set static IP information on your pcs and then configure some to use one default route and others to use the other. Just make sure that your routers are not at the same IP address!

Cheers,

Tom

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Lan [ 2 Answers ]

What are the color config. Of cable for connecting a switch to a hub in LAN.. Tariq... Electronics Engineer.

Lan To Lan Internet Sharing Help! [ 2 Answers ]

Hi, Tnx for reading.. hope you can help me.. here is my question with all the information I can think.. I have 2 computers I'm using windows XP SP2 I don't have any router or switch My 1st computer have an internet connection with 2 lancards My 2nd computer have no internet connection with...

Extending Lan up to 2 KM [ 3 Answers ]

Hi I want to extend my existing lan up to 2 kilometer . What should I do ? Does I need lan extender or reapter. Guide.

Lan Extender [ 1 Answers ]

I am using lan extenders and extending Intranet up to a distance of 6 km. However the link is not reliable and sync alarm glows in between.I would like to know how can I enhance the efficiency of this link. Adhish

LAN to LAN via Internet... [ 11 Answers ]

Hello, First hope that I'm not causing heaache for you... If not please continue... I'm building up another Domain(no forests and no trees), that domain will be in another location. So I'll have two local area networks, where each of them is in a totally different and distant...

View more questions Search